• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Zach's Goodbye (^o^)/

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Everything comes to an end. Life isn’t an endless circle going round and round, you need to make the most of every moment. And so, my time as a staff member here I must end it all as well.

A ‘tree’ will be chopped by some bacca in the end.

It is weird seeing that title sitting there. I
didn't think that this would come for a long time when I first got my two swords next to my name. I don’t think I’ll ever forget my interview with LadyOfLove, KellieBreanne and ChandelleMC. You were hysterically laughing through my every question, which was relaxing and off-putting at the same time.
I have had a wild ride, and a great time throughout my red name. Looking back I do realise I accomplished a lot.

• I was the second youngest moderator to actually become a senior moderator beaten only by KRaidium.
  • I was the third quickest promotion to senior mod, beaten by only Dave and Tal_Pal. Being a moderator for 98 days, otherwise known as 14 weeks.
  • I achieved over 500 bans in my short time as a moderator at MCGamer.
  • I hosted the Community Focus Group for a while with the help of the amazing @Laurey.
  • I even accidentally put a moderator application on the front page accidentally for about 20 seconds during the first week of my trial, but I don’t think too many people noticed.
  • I successfully kicked a player in a game for “Bpyasing Fitler”
  • I have spent equal time as a moderator and a senior moderator, which I think is quite the coincidence.

Honestly, there is so much more, but I can’t think of it all right now, I guess I should move on to the part which a lot of you are interested in knowing.

So, why do I want to resign?

It has been on my mind for a while, probably about a month now. My main problem is time, I am losing time and when I have any free time, my time was spent with my friends. That of course used to be my friends as a mod, the other mods around and me on the TeamSpeak. I would come on and find myself surrounded with friends and people I can talk to, on the MCGamer teamspeak.

But now, it has changed. The majority of my friends have moved on to different places, different lives. I have a range of friends, but they are growing away from MCGamer and the community and I feel like I am as well. I get on my computer and rarely find the motivation to even do work for MCGamer. I’m not gonna sit here and say that the staff team are not friendly, because they are. They are some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet in your life. But, I don’t feel like I am attached to them anymore. I don’t feel like I am apart of the family. I also just want to play a game, without being pulled away to deal with hackers or deal with someone on the teamspeak.

Mentions, I have met hundreds of incredible people and I’d like to mention as many of them as I can right now. There is no particular order, apart from maybe the top one.

• Mango - My greatest friend. Who knew you could get so close to someone over the internet. I can tell you anything and know I can trust you. Your rages are the possibly the most amusing thing to listen to, even it is just a “SHUT UP YOU STUPID DOG, YOU MADE ME DIE ON CS:GO!!!!”. I will always be here for you and I know that we will be great friends for a long time to come.
  • UnderSeaGirl - Thank you for always being so nice, supportive and caring to all of us. I don’t think you realise quite how amazing you actually are. And, YOU HAVE AN AMAZING LAUGH, I’M STILL SORRY.
  • Laurey - Even though, we don’t speak much anymore, you were one of my closest friends throughout the summer. You helped me a lot, and were always there when I needed help. Thank you.
  • AmyGlitters and Sam - You are both amazing and suit each other so well. Just to be in a channel with you both is so much fun, and I hope we can continue speaking for a long time after.
  • DarkNiightz - Whenever I sit in a channel with you my brain turns into the immature mush. You are so fun to be with and around, thank you for always making me laugh.
  • SharkyCraft_ - You are also an amazing friend. You are so caring and gentle, but also fun to be with. Don’t ever get too upset Sharky, you are absolutely amazing and you can’t forget that.
  • Frazzli185 - Again, it is a shame we don’t get to speak much anymore, but sitting in a channel with you and Mango will always make my day. You work so hard, I know you’ll get far in life.
  • TheOneHarry - I miss talking to both of you a lot. One day that battlegrounds map will go on, I hope. You were always so funny to be around and speak to. Your rages ever failed to make my day.
  • 123456789matrty - Matt, you were always a great friend to me, we laughed a lot together. I’m down to 4th in my fantasy league now. I hope we can catch up properly soon.
  • KRaidium - You are someone that I love to be in a channel. I wasn’t really close to you until you resigned, but before then you were a staff idol of mine. I need to come on to Mineplex and speak to you more.
  • LactiosHD - You are actually quite annoying now I have got to know you. You always know how to make me angry and how to make me feel horrible inside. I love you Lactios.
  • Krypton - Again I feel like we didn’t come close until you resigned, but you are so fun to be around, simply being in channel with you makes me laugh. It is a shame we can’t speak much with the time zone difference.

I’m really sorry, I’d write about you all if I could, but I don’t have the time at the moment. But, I’m just gonna make a long list of everyone I have been thankful of that I haven’t already mentioned. There isn’t any order here.

Thank you for making my experience great;

• DracoHD; You were my idol as a senior mod.
  • rang_shah_18; You are so caring, kind and simply amazing.
  • JasonDeBaxter; Your way with girls on here is just hilarious.
  • Sean; You always made me laugh.
  • Shaunypie; You were always supportive of me.
  • EmperorsReborn; This clan was my first step into MCGamer.
  • DatAmopolisGuy; We haven’t spoken much, but you are hilarious.
  • KitMencha; You helped me accomplish everything.
  • LadyOfLove; You are so kind, and caring to everyone.
  • ChandelleMC; You are a brilliant moderator and another idol of mine.
  • BenPCGamingHD; You are hilarious and great to talk with.
  • Benjamin; You are a true and loyal friend, no matter what people said.
  • Nephilim; You better give this guy senior mod soon.
  • NomNomOctopus; You and Lucas were always great to play with.
  • BadgerPig; You have always been kind to me, thank you.
  • Mooclan; Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You are an inspiration, it is so big.
  • Exploding_Wrath; I’m the real tree, face it dude.
  • Cubes; You can cheer me up from jibberish, it’s amazing.
  • Dave; You were an inspiration and a really hard worker.
  • AlpakaWhacker; You are a great friend and brilliant senior staff member.
  • FourthState; You probably won’t see this, but thank you.
Peace out guys. (^o^)/

Last edited:

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Bye Zach the community will miss you <3
Thank you. <3
I giggled a bit :3

It's very sad to see you leaving so soon, Zach :c. You were a great Senior Moderator and you will be missed. Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here ^ ^
You are also a great moderator, I wish you the best. Thank you.
It's been a pleasure working together!
#Representing EU
Draco, you have been amazing to work with and resign with.
#RepresentingEU

Goodbye. c:

Chandelle

Career
Reaction score
So sad to see you go, Zach. From the day I was in your interview up until now, it's been great getting to spend time and work with you. You're an awesome person and it's been a pleasure working with you. Best of luck in your future endeavors, and I hope to still see you around every once in a while! <3 :)

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
You were a great sr mod Zach :3 Well I suppose I will see you on the Teamspeak every now and then :D Good luck!

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye Zach! I wish you the best for your future endeavors. I hope you find you path to where every you are heading. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci