• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Zach's Goodbye (^o^)/

Fletch

Career
Reaction score
It is sad to see you leave although I never really got to spend time as a Sr. Mod with you I am sure you were a hard worker. You're a joy to be around and it is nice that we have become closer since my resignation. You were a hardworking Mod and you deversed the positions you achieved. Congrats, good bye (not really xD) and good luck with your future plans :D #MJ

Phase 4 is well underway...

Reaction score
You were a highly respected sr.mod with amazing potential. Sad to see you go so soon :( I salute you in your great work as a sr.moderator, and while I only may have said a "hi" once in chat to you, you definitely seem like a kind guy. Come on the TeamSpeak, and maybe we can play a game or two :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
It is sad to see you leave Zach, you were a great staff member and it sucks that I didn't get to know you! ;-;

Goodbye.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Wooah.. I remember you being in the first clan I ever joined, I never got a chance to get to know you, since I was insecure about my English back then. You were a great staff member, probably the only EU staff member I actually respected.

Last edited:

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Wooah.. I remember you being in the first clan I ever joined, I never got a chance to get to know you, since I was insecure about my English back then. You were a great staff member, probably the only EU staff member I actually respected.

I also get your choice. Always pick IRL friends over internet ones. Always.
Ikr! I think I was in the same clan as well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci