• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zeejayy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
You keep track of these records for everyone? o.o
That's a lot of people to track the records of for fights with you... lol.
You killing me a few mins ago goes in the recordbook even though I was trying to record that. I missed that bow shot due to lag. (excuses, I know...but the truth is the truth)

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy I have some competiton, ryan is an amazing pvper and I think it'll be fun to see who can get more wins! :D
Good luck!

I joined back when you had 200 wins or so... I'll never catch up at the rate I'm going. :p

You killing me a few mins ago goes in the recordbook even though I was trying to record that. I missed that bow shot due to lag. (excuses, I know...but the truth is the truth)
I had half a heart left... I thought I was going to lose. xD

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
You keep track of these records for everyone? o.o
That's a lot of people to track the records of for fights with you... lol.
Not exactly, just the people I encounter a lot.

mmagent27

Tribute
Reaction score
Mugger has the second best win/loss ratio in MCSG (with only Bobbytown passing him, through hacks), and is an absolute beast at PvP. He is better than anyone I've played against, except possibly Egrodo.

Basically he's a god.
egrodo is really good pvp'r

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
I have never fought six in a 1v1 battle. It is always in his favor because he has a team of X number of people with him.

Desdomena

Experienced
Reaction score
Des is content with her spot as cheerleader/adorable mascot that gets murdered in DM by her team. And MegaRyan when you see this Des is still mad at you for bing mean at corn twice in a row seriously?​

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I think the only time I played Six was with zeejayy murdering me from behind. Gonna beat him one day...:p

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Lol I'm from EU ;) but still over seas we got Ifrox which has like 250 more wins the next guy so so much for that.... anyway have fun getting to No.1 again Zeejayy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci