• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

xXHoneyDripperXx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Zypes, I want to get into your clan, I want to get in you're clan because I can get along with all players, am pretty decent but above average at PvP, and I think you are really good at PvP, and want to get to know you more.

First of all, I think I can get along with all players, it is a proven fact. I am a team player. I know I am a team player because I help out teammates in MCSG, here is an example, he is getting chased and has one heart, me: Run to spawn and then I will back you up, and then we eventually kill the person. I don't just focus on myself ingame, I give teammates the stuff that they need in game, and I help them out every way that I could possibly accomplish and think of. I am not just a person who takes all the loot for myself, I am a team player.

Next reason, I think I am above average at PvP, maybe I'm not as good as you, or Huahwi, or other great PvP'ers, but as a community player, I am pretty good. Above average in my opinion, I know how to use the fishing rod effectively, flint and steel, (which I am almost a master at) sword, and I have somewhat pretty good bow skills. I know you probably don't see this because you are overly way to good at PvP, but if you were some random, (which you are not) you would see that I have skill. To prove skill, this game I had a wood axe, half a heart, at the start of the game. I then brought myself up to the top and won that game.
http://gyazo.com/d7d43a1293d9efaa4198190155e2f1ad

The last reason is, that I want to get to know you more personally, and as a player. I also just want to be a friend of yours, and be in a clan that I can have some skilled players to just have fun with when on MCSG. I think that it would be awesome to get to know you, and I hope that I can get accepted into the clan. Here are just some of my stats and other things you may need to know.

Name: Ron Massari
In Game Name- xXHoneyDripperXx
I do have TeamSpeak
I have a Razer Naga 2014 Expert MMO Gaming Mouse
I have Gold Donator on MCSG
I currently have 1,553 points while writing this
I have won eighty nine games out of 1,141, (I know my stats aren't really all that good but, my sister plays on my account when I am not home)
My most kills in one game is 15
I have a youtube channel : Ronnie Massari (iStrafePvP) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSVZfKG-VmhFB6YZBuOYxQQ

Thank you for reading this reply on the application. I really hope you accept me into the clan, although I understand whatever happens with your decision is nothing that I can change nor decide for you. I really hope you take me into consideration as I am a team player, above average at PvP, and I would love to be accepted into the clan so I get to know you and have more skilled players to have fun with my time played on MCSG. Thanks once again for reading and I will look forward to seeing a response.

-xXHoneyDripperXx

Last edited:

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Hello Zypes, I want to get into your clan, I want to get in you're clan because I can get along with all players, am pretty decent but above average at PvP, and I think you are really good at PvP, and want to get to know you more.

First of all, I think I can get along with all players, it is a proven fact. I am a team player. I know I am a team player because I help out teammates in MCSG, here is an example, he is getting chased and has one heart, me: Run to spawn and then I will back you up, and then we eventually kill the person. I don't just focus on myself ingame, I give teammates the stuff that they need in game, and I help them out every way that I could possibly accomplish and think of. I am not just a person who takes all the loot for myself, I am a team player.

Next reason, I think I am above average at PvP, maybe I'm not as good as you, or Huahwi, or other great PvP'ers, but as a community player, I am pretty good. Above average in my opinion, I know how to use the fishing rod effectively, flint and steel, (which I am almost a master at) sword, and I have somewhat pretty good bow skills. I know you probably don't see this because you are overly way to good at PvP, but if you were some random, (which you are not) you would see that I have skill. To prove skill, this game I had a wood axe, half a heart, at the start of the game. I then brought myself up to the top and won that game.
http://gyazo.com/d7d43a1293d9efaa4198190155e2f1ad

The last reason is, that I want to get to know you more personally, and as a player. I also just want to be a friend of yours, and be in a clan that I can have some skilled players to just have fun with when on MCSG. I think that it would be awesome to get to know you, and I hope that I can get accepted into the clan. Here are just some of my stats and other things you may need to know.

Name: Ron Massari
In Game Name- xXHoneyDripperXx
I do have TeamSpeak
I have a Razer Naga 2014 Expert MMO Gaming Mouse
I have Gold Donator on MCSG
I currently have 1,553 points while writing this
I have won eighty nine games out of 1,141, (I know my stats aren't really all that good but, my sister plays on my account when I am not home)
My most kills in one game is 15
I have a youtube channel : Ronnie Massari (iStrafePvP) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSVZfKG-VmhFB6YZBuOYxQQ

Thank you for reading this reply on the application. I really hope you accept me into the clan, although I understand whatever happens with your decision is nothing that I can change nor decide for you. I really hope you take me into consideration as I am a team player, above average at PvP, and I would love to be accepted into the clan so I get to know you and have more skilled players to have fun with my time played on MCSG. Thanks once again for reading and I will look forward to seeing a response.

-xXHoneyDripperXx
Denied. Thank you however for writing a worthwhile read.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
There is a no specific application, so I guess I'll make my own.

Wins: I have like 260 or something.

I have a working mic, I have Skype, and I'm on Teamspeak a ton.

I want to join, because I've been dormant a long time. I haven't joined any clans and I think this one is worthy of my presence. :p

Also, recently I got a new computer. Well, what I mean is my dad bought a new Mac for the office and I get over 100 fps.

That's my application..
- Avesu Zypes

Ian

Career
Reaction score
There is a no specific application, so I guess I'll make my own.

Wins: I have like 260 or something.

I have a working mic, I have Skype, and I'm on Teamspeak a ton.

I want to join, because I've been dormant a long time. I haven't joined any clans and I think this one is worthy of my presence. :p

Also, recently I got a new computer. Well, what I mean is my dad bought a new Mac for the office and I get over 100 fps.

That's my application..
- Avesu Zypes
Denied.

AdmiralEnchants

Spectator
Reaction score
Dear Zen

Okay, I ALL OF THE BUNNIES up my gender. Don't ask.
O hai, I never saw you there. I am Admiral.
I hate my ratio (I started off as 2/120, I admit. I was bad. With a 3/36, So my stats now where kind-of hard to comeback for) but you know how good I am now. If you have forgotten. Do not fret.
I have 1v1'd members of your clan!
I 1v1'd the following members: 4nonhumans; LarryduhLobster
I have killed the following members with X amount of hearts: 4nonhumans (2.94, recent); LarryduhLobster (I don't know, somewhere in between 2-3, 1 month+)
I have Skype, but I don't have TS, but I am looking into it for Roxbot friends.

Extras: Whenever I fight you, or start to. I am afraid of your bow spam. I respect you highly as a person, and a pvp'er.
I have never been in a clan before. (If you don't count a friend -Non-official- clan with my IRL buddies. Called, "BluRy".)
Being never in a clan before, I wanted to start with the best clan, with the most potential.

I am a decently smart person, I am in 8th grade with a 12.1 grade reading level. Since 6th grade. I try and keep my grades up in school. I TRYYYYYYYYYYY. *Reference*

ALSO, consider "MoistBagel" in the clan. If you can bear his presence. If not, disregard what I just said.

I may be young. But I am not a squeaker. I have a decently deep voice. I consider myself mature. Like, no raging/ overuse of swear words. xD

Cons: I am currently having PC troubles, but they should be fixed in a week.

I do not only play Minecraft. I also play a game called Smite (Like League of Legends or Dota) I am one of the best for a certain God. I usually go 30-0 with him.

Aside from that, I look forward to playing with you, Zypes. If I get accepted. (P.S. I read the other apps, saw how brutal you were. And was scared to tits whilst writing this)

-Admiral

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci