• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
this is an application
alright, well I saw your clan thread for the first time about 10 days ago and I was instantly intrigued with your freedom for application status and the way you went about presenting your thread. You seem pretty chill and I imagine the way you handle the clan would be somewhat the same way, which I could really get into. I have 314 wins and i've been in a few clans beforehand, like rebels, organization, ohana, titans, and eternity. I have pretty good experience with working with others and I don't suck too much at PvP. I'd consider myself a pretty good follower and i take orders pretty well.
you can contact me through skype - noah.barrios
If you take me I can guarantee you an experienced clan-player and someone who will at least try to be worth your while.

Last edited:

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
alright, well I saw your clan thread for the first time about 10 days ago and I was instantly intrigued with your freedom for application status and the way you went about presenting your thread. You seem pretty chill and I imagine the way you handle the clan would be somewhat the same way, which I could really get into. I have 314 wins and i've been in a few clans beforehand, like rebels, organization, ohana, titans, and eternity. I have pretty good experience with working with others and I don't suck too much at PvP. I'd consider myself a pretty good follower and i take orders pretty well.
you can contact me through skype - noah.barrios
If you take me I can guarantee you an experienced clan-player and someone who will at least try to be worth your while.
Why is everyone trying to be "worth his while"... Last time I checked no one had to be "worth his while". He's not an almighty being you have to impress... .-.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Why is everyone trying to be "worth his while"... Last time I checked no one had to be "worth his while". He's not an almighty being you have to impress... .-.
because he has the right to deny me instantly without reason, and i would like him to know that his time won't be wasted talking to me because i don't suck balls.

maxmbhc

Tribute
Reaction score
Dear Zypes,

I know you don't know me, but I would really like to join the clan. I started playing Minecraft in 2009, and MCSG in 2012. My name is Max, I am a 14 year old boy from Canada, and I enjoy sports and making graphics. I would really love to join Zen, because I am looking for a strong clan to join. I am decently mature, but still enjoy having fun. These are some charactristics about myself:
- I am very outgoing
I can make friends with almost anyone, as long as they don't constantly refute me. Sometimes just to make a friend with someone you idolize, you need to reach out. I am very personable, and I feel I am rather likeable aswell
- I am reasonable
If anyone has any issues, I am very good at sorting them out. I am almost like I lawyer in Clan Battles, and I can resolve any issue the other clan is having in a calm yet firm manner.
- I can focus
In many situations with other distractions, if I try, I can focus on any certain activity, and excel at it. For example, let's say I am playing Basketball and someone in the stands is chirping me. It is very easy for me to block them out and focus on the game, no matter how loud or offensive it is.
- I am loyal
If I have found a place I am comfortable, I enjoy, and I am not longing for more, I will stay there. And if I am longing for more in set situation, I will try to figure out how to aquire what I need to continue to enjoy myself in set situation.
- I am confident
I accept my flaws and know where I stand in the scheme of things, therefore I have no reason to not me confident!
- I am intelligent
I am a wellspoken and intellegent person, I have been in the top 1% of my region in marks since grade 5. And I as you can tell by my application, I am decent at writing.
- I am learned in strategy
I know multiple strategies and routes on different maps, if you ever decided to do a clan battle.

I hope that this application will convince you enough to allow me to join your clan! I really like this free form version. It's so nice and different from normal MCSG community. I have found that most of the people on MCSG are rather mean. They call everyone a BK Randy unless they're in Exodus, Trivium, Rebels or Forgotten or something.
Thank you for reading this essay of an application. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Max
[/QUOTE
Aye, reconsider me pls:?

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Dear Zen

Okay, I ALL OF THE BUNNIES up my gender. Don't ask.
O hai, I never saw you there. I am Admiral.
I hate my ratio (I started off as 2/120, I admit. I was bad. With a 3/36, So my stats now where kind-of hard to comeback for) but you know how good I am now. If you have forgotten. Do not fret.
I have 1v1'd members of your clan!
I 1v1'd the following members: 4nonhumans; LarryduhLobster
I have killed the following members with X amount of hearts: 4nonhumans (2.94, recent); LarryduhLobster (I don't know, somewhere in between 2-3, 1 month+)
I have Skype, but I don't have TS, but I am looking into it for Roxbot friends.

Extras: Whenever I fight you, or start to. I am afraid of your bow spam. I respect you highly as a person, and a pvp'er.
I have never been in a clan before. (If you don't count a friend -Non-official- clan with my IRL buddies. Called, "BluRy".)
Being never in a clan before, I wanted to start with the best clan, with the most potential.

I am a decently smart person, I am in 8th grade with a 12.1 grade reading level. Since 6th grade. I try and keep my grades up in school. I TRYYYYYYYYYYY. *Reference*

ALSO, consider "MoistBagel" in the clan. If you can bear his presence. If not, disregard what I just said.

I may be young. But I am not a squeaker. I have a decently deep voice. I consider myself mature. Like, no raging/ overuse of swear words. xD

Cons: I am currently having PC troubles, but they should be fixed in a week.

I do not only play Minecraft. I also play a game called Smite (Like League of Legends or Dota) I am one of the best for a certain God. I usually go 30-0 with him.

Aside from that, I look forward to playing with you, Zypes. If I get accepted. (P.S. I read the other apps, saw how brutal you were. And was scared to tits whilst writing this)

-Admiral
Denied.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, I probably won't apply, mind PM'ing me what you look for in apps? I'm really confused by this, if I were to apply, if anyone really, they can/I can sure tell that they won't get insta-accepted o_O

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Honestly, I probably won't apply, mind PM'ing me what you look for in apps? I'm really confused by this, if I were to apply, if anyone really, they can/I can sure tell that they won't get insta-accepted o_O
I need a free-form application to look for what I want. Sorry. No tips.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci