• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ZniZ97's Resignation letter

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
You can't believe how happy I was for you when you told me you became a moderator! And the fact that it was at your birthday, made me think: hmm. Maybe they did it on purpose :) I immediatly asked you to join a server, bit you didn't get your in game rank yet. A fee days later we joined a server, and you had the beautiful Red Name. Also known as Blood Donor. Anyway, you have been a great moderator! And I will miss that red name! I'd love to see you join my clan!
Love Celine

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
The fact that they sang you happy birthday made me smile lke an idiot at my computer
Wow.... Two good mods resigning on the same day. I'm now sad :(

Well now that you can join a clan, join #Alliance ;)
No!
We'll miss you Zniz, you were pretty great.
no please... I'm gonna miss you so much Zniz <|3
I am going to cry hardcore. You were a great mod I had on Skype and a nice friend to talk to. We will always miss you. I hope you do great in school and you will go far because I do believe school is way more important for education, so we the MCSG community understands why you are resigning. I wish you best luck. <3
Vi snakkes kompis ;) Lykke til i livet :)

Translated to english for those who cant understand norwegian (duh) : See you later, buddy. Good luck in life. :)
You can't believe how happy I was for you when you told me you became a moderator! And the fact that it was at your birthday, made me think: hmm. Maybe they did it on purpose :) I immediatly asked you to join a server, bit you didn't get your in game rank yet. A fee days later we joined a server, and you had the beautiful Red Name. Also known as Blood Donor. Anyway, you have been a great moderator! And I will miss that red name! I'd love to see you join my clan!
Love Celine
I am smiling at the time when I am reading this :) You're all awesome and thanks for these amazing comments ;) I am regretting a little that I left the team now because of these comments >.> but I think I did the right :/ As I said in the first post, I have gotten a lot of friends since I became moderator, which is fantastic!
Again, thanks for your comments! I really appreciate them <3

Bad grammar? #BlameMyPhone

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am smiling at the time when I am reading this :) You're all awesome and thanks for these amazing comments ;) I am regretting a little that I left the team now because of these comments >.> but I think I did the right :/ As I said in the first post, I have gotten a lot of friends since I became moderator, which is fantastic!
Again, thanks for your comments! I really appreciate them <3

Bad grammar? #BlameMyPhone
ZniZ.. you always have an excuse for your bad grammar... Maybe it's just you? But you know what? We still love you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci