• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Zone 85

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers? (Poll v2)

• Total voters

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
same style of building like Chernobil... But looks AMAZING !

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I feel like this map is too similar to Solar Frost. Actually no, scratch that. It's exactly the same as Kharmunrah.
It's a joke if you can't tell...

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks really good. But if I had to choose one map to win it would be Turbulence. That map looks epic and its even better playing on it. It reminds me of Terminal from MW2.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I feel like this map is too similar to Solar Frost. Actually no, scratch that. It's exactly the same as Kharmunrah.
It's a joke if you can't tell...
dude, your pro. Get in variede now.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
This map looks really good. But if I had to choose one map to win it would be Turbulence. That map looks epic and its even better playing on it. It reminds me of Terminal from MW2.
wait, wot.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Turbulence is another map that is trying to win. I would choose that one over this. But this map is still cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci