• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Zone 85

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers? (Poll v2)

• Total voters

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Mediocre terraforming. Nice idea for the theme and well built structures. Can see the community playing it once and then never picking it again. But who am I to say that? Good job on getting in though!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Mediocre terraforming. Nice idea for the theme and well built structures. Can see the community playing it once and then never picking it again. But who am I to say that? Good job on getting in though!
I don't know whether to be offended or appreciative. That was kind of rude. For instance:
"Mediocre terraforming" - if you don't tell me how it is mediocre and give some constructive criticism then simply saying mediocre is not very nice, i would gladly accept bashing on my terraforming if you could give me an example)
"playing it once and never picking it again" - that is just unnecessary and uncalled for
But, then again, you are entitled to your opinion. Thanks for the positive points. :p

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know whether to be offended or appreciative. That was kind of rude. For instance:
"Mediocre terraforming" - if you don't tell me how it is mediocre and give some constructive criticism then simply saying mediocre is not very nice, i would gladly accept bashing on my terraforming if you could give me an example)
"playing it once and never picking it again" - that is just unnecessary and uncalled for
But, then again, you are entitled to your opinion. Thanks for the positive points. :p
Sorry. I didn't mean it badly in any way at all. I love all the structures. And with the "playing it once and never picking it again", I mean that in general on the servers. It's a shame as I like playing new maps like this but it'll rarely get picked, if ever.

Edit: Just had a download of the map. Terraforming is good. I just think some of the flat land near the airport area could use some work. But it's an airport so what do you expect? :)

JustlThelWorst

Diamond
Reaction score
ur map is best don't let this scrub tel ya anyting

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
Sorry. I didn't mean it badly in any way at all. I love all the structures. And with the "playing it once and never picking it again", I mean that in general on the servers. It's a shame as I like playing new maps like this but it'll rarely get picked, if ever.
Didn't mean it in a bad way! Zone 85 In my opinion it will have amazing pvp gameplay, and be popular. My opinion :p And I know how hard Andrew has worked on this map as well as the others who worked on it as well.

Congrats Andrew on a sexy map!

Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci