• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zotikus [EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Abc_NL_Ellen_
Preferred Nickname: Ellen, Abc, Ellie i dont really care c:
Nationality: Dutch (The Netherlands(
Donor (if any): Diamond
Wins/Games played: 503/4265
Past clans: Sentrixx, Despair, Phoenix
Skype ID: abc_nl_ellen_
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Ronnie, wrath and greeny invited me to this clan. My stats are not amazing but im decent at pvp and i have great teamwork with ronnie and greeny c:
ACCEPTED rank: Centurion welcome bby <3

ItsGlokedPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Gloked
Preferred Nickname: I prefer Paul.
Nationality: #Germany
Donor (if any): Yes, Diamond.
Wins/Games played: 94/330
Past clans: Insanity, Imagination etc.
Skype ID: ItsGloked
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Clans are a very fun thing that makes MCSG more fun and better. I would like to join your clan, because it is probably a really experienced clan and I want to be a part of it. I want to help this clan out with my skill or teamwork and my bow and sword skills. I dont have an amazing ping , but I get insane hits and people accuse me of hacks or something and sometimes its really helping me out in sticky situations if I am trapped in a house. I am addicted to my bow, because it is one of the powerful weapon in MC and its fun how people complain about me that i have no skill xD. I am a solo/strategic player which can take out teams, but I can communicate with my clanmates also very good if we train it. I like to invent tactics for every clan, how their playstyle is etc. to take them out. The past clans I was in weren't that good for me (Did not fit to me). I will try my best to help this clan with my skills and strategy. I also want to make friends in this clan, btw I also have some friends in this clan.

Thanks for reading my application.
~•Paul•~

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Gloked
Preferred Nickname: I prefer Paul.
Nationality: #Germany
Donor (if any): Yes, Diamond.
Wins/Games played: 94/330
Past clans: Insanity, Imagination etc.
Skype ID: ItsGloked
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Clans are a very fun thing that makes MCSG more fun and better. I would like to join your clan, because it is probably a really experienced clan and I want to be a part of it. I want to help this clan out with my skill or teamwork and my bow and sword skills. I dont have an amazing ping , but I get insane hits and people accuse me of hacks or something and sometimes its really helping me out in sticky situations if I am trapped in a house. I am addicted to my bow, because it is one of the powerful weapon in MC and its fun how people complain about me that i have no skill xD. I am a solo/strategic player which can take out teams, but I can communicate with my clanmates also very good if we train it. I like to invent tactics for every clan, how their playstyle is etc. to take them out. The past clans I was in weren't that good for me (Did not fit to me). I will try my best to help this clan with my skills and strategy. I also want to make friends in this clan, btw I also have some friends in this clan.

Thanks for reading my application.
~•Paul•~
ACCEPTED rank: Munifex

Ersiin

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: iTzDanteHD
Preferred Nickname: Dante
Nationality: Romania
Donor (if any): Ye,iron
Wins/Games played: 23/85
Past clans: ViruSs , TheGrudge,District12,Lunatic,Retro.
Skype ID: anduchirita
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Because this is a very good clan and i think i am gonna help it to get better(i know that other players are better than me but i m gonna apply for u)
HE PLAYED WITH HACK !!! I R3333333333KT HIM IN DEATHMATCH . RANGE HACK .

wadespurs

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:wadespurs
Preferred Nickname: Milf
Nationality:English
Donor (if any) platinum
Wins/Games played:258/1900+
Past clans Penetration,Retro,Divergent,Elastic
Skype ID:milfmaster16
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):I want to join this clan because this clan has alot of amazing players which will help me improve as a player alot. And because i know alot of people in the clan which i play very well with such as Martin(FaYnZeik), Oz(theozmeister) and Wratybae <3

PVP strengths: I am very good at using the rod as im good at timing the best time to hit them with it so they have to cut across me and cause of my Very good Ping i am able to get usally 2+ hit combo on them. Also Im good with the bow as im good a judging the players movement from short distance and Long distance

PVP Weaknesses: My fns are not as good as it should be, but i do get people alot with them but i could be alot better with it.

Last edited:

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Joshavfc9
Preferred Nickname: Josh
Nationality: British
Wins/Games played: 143/854 before I had 345/2600
Past clans: I was owner of Divergent. And I was and elite in Penetration and a Captian in Elastic. So yeah really good clans ;3
Skype ID: (Private) Will has is.
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I know a a lot of people in the clan including the owner, my stats may be bad but I'm much better. I want to join a clan that would welcome me ;3 ( Bit bent xD) I feel this clan will be the right clan for me as they are nice people. And I would connect well with the people inside as I've said I know quite a lot of people within the clan.

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Joshavfc9
Preferred Nickname: Josh
Nationality: British
Wins/Games played: 143/854 before I had 345/2600
Past clans: I was owner of Divergent. And I was and elite in Penetration and a Captian in Elastic. So yeah really good clans ;3
Skype ID: (Private) Will has is.
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I know a a lot of people in the clan including the owner, my stats may be bad but I'm much better. I want to join a clan that would welcome me ;3 ( Bit bent xD) I feel this clan will be the right clan for me as they are nice people. And I would connect well with the people inside as I've said I know quite a lot of people within the clan.
ACCEPTED rank: Munifex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci