• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zotikus [EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: CoolBoyRo
Preferred Nickname: Nake
Nationality: Romanian, but I live in the UK
Donor (if any): VIP / Platinum
Wins/Games played: 590 / ~2900
Past clans: DivergentEU, ElasticEU
Skype ID: Can't disclose it unfortunately, I'll make sure to send it through a PM if needed. :)
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): There are incredibly good players in this clan and I have a lot of stuff to learn from them. Joshavfc9 has been a team mate of mine for a while and we play REALLY well together. Also, I like to think that I'm a decent player, and as of what I've seen, I would fit in really well in this clan. :)
As there's no place else for me to put this stuff, I'll just list them here.
PvP Strengths - Unexpected moves. Such as FnS', turn-arounds, combos, fishing rods. All of these are my expertise. I'm good with the sword, probably as a result of my ping. (~20) I am a good team mate, at least that's what I like to think. I play better under pressure than I play when I'm calm. That's what makes me play so well in clan wars.
PvP Weaknesses - Rage. This is probably my most significant weakness, once I rage, I have to take a break from the game in order to get my balance back.

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: CoolBoyRo
Preferred Nickname: Nake
Nationality: Romanian, but I live in the UK
Donor (if any): VIP / Platinum
Wins/Games played: 590 / ~2900
Past clans: DivergentEU, ElasticEU
Skype ID: Can't disclose it unfortunately, I'll make sure to send it through a PM if needed. :)
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): There are incredibly good players in this clan and I have a lot of stuff to learn from them. Joshavfc9 has been a team mate of mine for a while and we play REALLY well together. Also, I like to think that I'm a decent player, and as of what I've seen, I would fit in really well in this clan. :)
As there's no place else for me to put this stuff, I'll just list them here.
PvP Strengths - Unexpected moves. Such as FnS', turn-arounds, combos, fishing rods. All of these are my expertise. I'm good with the sword, probably as a result of my ping. (~20) I am a good team mate, at least that's what I like to think. I play better under pressure than I play when I'm calm. That's what makes me play so well in clan wars.
PvP Weaknesses - Rage. This is probably my most significant weakness, once I rage, I have to take a break from the game in order to get my balance back.
Unfortunately you have been DENIED for the following reason(s).
  • You do not get along with clan members.

Reaction score
IGN: Joshavfc9
Preferred Nickname: Josh
Nationality: British
Donor (if any): Diamond
Wins/Games played: 143/854 before I had 345/2600
Past clans: I was owner of Divergent. And I was and elite in Penetration and a Captian in Elastic. So yeah really good clans ;3
Skype ID: (Private) Will has is.
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I know a a lot of people in the clan including the owner, my stats may be bad but I'm much better. I want to join a clan that would welcome me ;3 ( Bit bent xD) I feel this clan will be the right clan for me as they are nice people. And I would connect well with the people inside as I've said I know quite a lot of people within the clan.
The fuk? Didn't you say you were going to join Elastic? o_O

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Martinioh123
Preferred Nickname: Murtain???+?+ ::D::D
Nationality: Norway
Wins/Games played: 1,3k /6,3k or something
Past clans: Loads lol
Skype ID: Martinioh123
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): You asked me or something idk i don't even have the requirements D:D:

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): You asked me or something idk i don't even have the requirements D:D:
^ Recomended

SzymonyMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Szymony
Preferred Nickname: Szymon or Simon if easier
Nationality: England

Donor (if any): Nah but might get iron for Christmas or something like that.
Wins/Games played: 7 / 15 Reset my Stats just before the beginning of v2 :p Used to be like 200/400 or something like dat
Past clans: Non. Liked to play solo and yolo it C:
Skype ID: SzymonyMC
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I would love to join Zotikus as it will be the first clan I will ever have been in and it looks pretty pro. I would love to try out in clan wars and maybe extend the amount of friends I have on-line. I want to try out new things that I can learn from you guys and all that lovely stuff.

If you think that "oh, he doesn't look good", or "oh, we don't know him" maybe try and think and if you are a bit shady with me just test me in a 1v1 or something C:

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
ACCEPTED rank: Munifex

NetSG

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Continue the CW with Silfwer cuz net and elastic diddnt whant to be together " probs with the people " so continue the CW with elastic what might disbanned so i think you can write up 5-1 [W] vs elastic

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Continue the CW with Silfwer cuz net and elastic diddnt whant to be together " probs with the people " so continue the CW with elastic what might disbanned so i think you can write up 5-1 [W] vs elastic
Well we fought N.E.T not elastic. It is currently 4-1 and you have postponed. We will continue the clan war tomorrow.

Silf

Career
Reaction score
It was against net lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci