• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zotikus [EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
If you have any proof of us using "hacking alts", I'd be more than interested to see it. But unfortunately, you probably don't. You also didn't contact me to continue the clan war. Your attitude stinks more than that curry induced dump that I took last night, and is probably one of the main reasons why most of EU CLB don't want you in it. So yeah, send us the evidence of us hacking on alts. Kthxbai.
he accused us of alts the threatened he got mods to ip check it but refused to give proof too weird i bet warty will fix what has happened tho so hopefully this is a new start for this clan if wart can pull it off :p warty heheh

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
he accused us of alts the threatened he got mods to ip check it but refused to give proof too weird i bet warty will fix what has happened tho so hopefully this is a new start for this clan if wart can pull it off :p warty heheh
*Cough*Cough* what about meh :(

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
IGN: DarkNiightz
Preferred Nickname: Jamie
Nationality: English? mebi
Donor (if any): Platiniumumum
Wins/Games played: 357/1967 (A meanie monster hacked my account and made them bad)
Past clans: idk
Skype ID: Private
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I believe I could be the most annoying squeaker that you've ever had the privilege to play with. I watch all of the owners videos and I think he's pretty bad. I want to teach him my PvP skills and how to avoid pineapples. I can gg69 any of you, give me change pls i fna.

1v1 me on swish when I'm unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci