• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zotikus [EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
No I did not get banned. I simply resigned because i cant be bothered anymore.
#OwnedAClanFor16MonthsThatStillIsRunning ;)

Nah m8, your decision, I don't have anything to do with it

emilpiva14

Experienced
Reaction score

You're also famous for deleting wins and creating flame. You have been using alts in many of your clanwars and I really dont understasnd why you are still here. Yes You are allowed to express your opinion but seriously, this argument has turned into something really embarassing for all of the people who are taking part of it.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
You're also famous for deleting wins and creating flame. You have been using alts in many of your clanwars and I really dont understasnd why you are still here. Yes You are allowed to express your opinion but seriously, this argument has turned into something really embarassing for all of the people who are taking part of it.
I never really create flame, nor delete results.

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score

We are not the only clan that have realised you're using alts, even Astral apologised to us for going against us when we said u used alts. They found it out the hard way.... By fighting u. Anyway, end of discussion, dont reply ty.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
We are not the only clan that have realised you're using alts, even Astral apologised to us for going against us when we said u used alts. They found it out the hard way.... By fighting u. Anyway, end of discussion, dont reply ty.
Oh yes, I am replying. We are not using alts ffs. Grow up. + Alex is just a crybaby who accuses anyone for anything.

Lifeyz_

Experienced
Reaction score
I never really create flame, nor delete results.
  • Slasher has admitted that you (the clan) has deleted losses against minor clans.
  • And your clan has yourself admitted to been using alts/cheating in clanwar.
  • aaaaaaaand pretty much every member that has left your clan, has been saying that you do cheat in clanwars.
So don't go around hating on threads telling people to grow up :) You're not in the position to be speaking sir, leave this thread or we'll have to talk to moderators k thx

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
  • Slasher has admitted that you (the clan) has deleted losses against minor clans.
  • And your clan has yourself admitted to been using alts/cheating in clanwar.
  • aaaaaaaand pretty much every member that has left your clan, has been saying that you do cheat in clanwars.
So don't go around hating on threads telling people to grow up :) You're not in the position to be speaking sir, leave this thread or we'll have to talk to moderators k thx
Well, I don't think you know today's Phoenix that well. c;

Alex is nice and why did u delete ur loses on the thread?
Oh, you don't know how he has been lately

Exploding_Wrath

Experienced
Reaction score
Got banned
Zootyy resigned as owner, he did not get banned for any reason you may presume... As this is now my clan thread that I am responsible for, if you keep the hate going, I will take it personally. Atm I like/don't mind most of the people who have commented here, if you would like that to change, keep the hate going. Do not post further comments about Zootyy or the reasons why he resigned, what happens in #Zotikus is between #Zotikus members and not anyone else as far as I'm concerned. We are legit in all our cw's and will not DQ anyone unless they truly deserve it. So far, the leader of the first clan I have got a cw against as leader has already accused me of "being cheap" by following the rules, and told me to "piss off" so everyone else from here on has been warned, if you want me to like you then don't flame here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci