• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Back AS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Most of AS players are competitive based players I have never seen a hacker on AS...

And yes am in deadsun_star

And also sign up: andrewblack9,TheBlackUnicorn9,McBullseye,Elio_Giacomelli_,CreeperYW,Z0mbieKn1ght,philiph_bjork,bedika,honeydew247,getrektboi,awsiome75
Trust me when I say... there will be hackers.

lwalker7c

Tribute
Reaction score
The sad truth is...there are hackers wherever you go.

Regardless of how many mods there are, there will always be more hackers than mods.

NagolGames

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
UPDATE

Ok guys, so obviously we have reached past 100 signatures. Now, I think most of us are aware of the fact that about half of the people on this list are not AS players. However, I personally don't think that's the issue. I think the issue is how many servers AS is going to have if it came back. If 2-3 servers, I think around 50 players is enough. This would also be good because the cost to run the servers would be lower. However, if MCG does decide to have more than 3 servers for some reason, then obviously we need more players. But communities do grow, so I think that problem would be solved quickly. Ava subv3rsion Col_StaR CAmadeusA I would like to know how many servers would AS have if it did come back.

Anyways, aside from players, as many people have previously said, yes of course there will be hackers. Back when AS was up there were less than 50 hackers ever on AS (I think). However, since AS has gone down the Minecraft PvP hacker community has drastically increased and yes we do need more moderators if we were to bring back AS. But again, I agree with others, people will apply and we will get more moderators. I myself will report any hacker I see on AS, so that can also take care of the problem if people follow in suit.

Lastly, we do need people who are willing to donate to the AS MCG servers. We already have 2 people willing to donate $25 each, but we will need a lot more than that. I think this is our one true problem (again) with the AS servers.

My final conclusion is this: My proposal is that we bring back AS for one month (if possible) as a trial run with a minimal amount of servers (2-3). With this we will see how many hackers there are, how many players there are, and how many donations there are. I hope the staff at MCG will see this and understand our situation and how desperately we want AS back, even as a trial run.

Razorbluto

Tribute
Reaction score
UPDATE

Ok guys, so obviously we have reached past 100 signatures. Now, I think most of us are aware of the fact that about half of the people on this list are not AS players. However, I personally don't think that's the issue. I think the issue is how many servers AS is going to have if it came back. If 2-3 servers, I think around 50 players is enough. This would also be good because the cost to run the servers would be lower. However, if MCG does decide to have more than 3 servers for some reason, then obviously we need more players. But communities do grow, so I think that problem would be solved quickly. Ava subv3rsion Col_StaR CAmadeusA I would like to know how many servers would AS have if it did come back.

Anyways, aside from players, as many people have previously said, yes of course there will be hackers. Back when AS was up there were less than 50 hackers ever on AS (I think). However, since AS has gone down the Minecraft PvP hacker community has drastically increased and yes we do need more moderators if we were to bring back AS. But again, I agree with others, people will apply and we will get more moderators. I myself will report any hacker I see on AS, so that can also take care of the problem if people follow in suit.

Lastly, we do need people who are willing to donate to the AS MCG servers. We already have 2 people willing to donate $25 each, but we will need a lot more than that. I think this is our one true problem (again) with the AS servers.

My final conclusion is this: My proposal is that we bring back AS for one month (if possible) as a trial run with a minimal amount of servers (2-3). With this we will see how many hackers there are, how many players there are, and how many donations there are. I hope the staff at MCG will see this and understand our situation and how desperately we want AS back, even as a trial run.
If my parents allow I will try.. try to donate $10 or maybe a diamond rank :D But only IF they allow, chances are they might not. So yeah.. maybe only if I do well for EOYs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci