• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

•Team Airborne• [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwem

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of Inferno I challenge you to an official 8v8 clan battle.First to five wins

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
This clan is being disbanded. Barely anyone is active. The members never try and be active, me and zaex do t do much and it's being held together by BAGHRB and he has resigned. It's been a good run guys.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
This clan is being disbanded. Barely anyone is active. The members never try and be active, me and zaex do t do much and it's being held together by BAGHRB and he has resigned. It's been a good run guys.
I'm giving the clan password to TehBleedingAces, as he is the highest-ranking member left, and wants the clan.

TeamAirborneMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks BAG! Btw im sorry if you had said something I just edited to my name cause I didn't want past leaders names on the clan page it would just look weird.

TeamAirborneMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Goodbye Team Airborne. Been a great run. Hope that that Aces can keep this going, but I doubt it as almost everyone has left.

TehBleedingAces

Tribute
Reaction score
Um I forgot the password for the Airborne account so I can't change the forums. I want to leave the clan cause im going to Eternity it's in the Top 5 clans of MCSG so yea........ :p

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Oh, the memories. This clan was the first step in me realizing how much I'm wasting my life. Computer games. Thank you, God, that you have turned me from a blind man, into a healthy man.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Ah, my old clan. This was a very good clan, while it lasted. Since it has sadly disbanded, I am deciding to lock this thread. Goodbye, Airborne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci