• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

♕ Eternity (US Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ATOMICSHIELD
Skype Name: AlphaCakeYT
Past Clans: Owner of #Shocked, React, Forsaken, Impalers, Fallen, MCSGBroz, Infamous and many more that I can't remember right now.
Reason You Left Those Clans: I wanted to meet new people and have some fun with other people. Most of the clans I listed above, I didn't feel like I belonged there.
Wins: 310+ (Alts combined)
Games Played: 2000+
Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join because I know some people in this clan very well such as qwes, native and Hellvay. You guys have a pretty good clan battle record and I know that all of this clan's members are pretty good.
Tell Us About Yourself:
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Sport: Skateboarding or Basketball
Fav song: 22 by Taylor swift
Fav Animal: Dog or Rhino
Fav YouTuber: YouTube.com/Stabazam69
Grades: Straight A+ and honors science and history
What Grade I'm in:
8th
BFFs: TheBrirocks , Lukeabbott , Ethanabbott and Jordan! <3
Fav Clan besides Eternity:
Forsaken (#Nigerians for life) (That was for you Stabazam <3 )
Fav part of history: none </3 you dumb history teachers!
Fav video game besides mc: borderlands 2!

Sorry to UpdatinStatus for not getting you the D Donor. Parents suck butts. Sorry again, hope you forgive <3
Accepted as trial,

David

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: cueue
Skype Name: Most of the members have it :p
Past Clans: TheHunted, Variable, Nebulous, Instinct
Reason You Left Those Clans: I did not feel right there, and most of the members skill levels were below mine
Wins: 516
Games Played: 3763 (trust me i know that the ratio is probably making you cry because of how bad it is)
Why Do You Want To Join: I KNOW i am good enough for this clan, plus a lot of my friends are in this clan such as cubed, shawn, and hockeymagic
Tell Us About Yourself: Well, I am good at this game. Also, i like playing with people and showing everyone that we are the best of the best. I am cool, chill, and fun to be around. Give me a chance to be your friend and i won't make you regret it, same goes to clans.

CubedFruits

Experienced
Reaction score
Reason You Left Those Clans: I did not feel right there, and most of the members skill levels were below mine
Games Played: 3763 (trust me i know that the ratio is probably making you cry because of how bad it is)
Why Do You Want To Join: I KNOW i am good enough for this clan, plus a lot of my friends are in this clan such as cubed, shawn, and hockeymagic
Tell Us About Yourself: Well, I am good at this game. Also, i like playing with people and showing everyone that we are the best of the best. I am cool, chill, and fun to be around. Give me a chance to be your friend and i won't make you regret it, same goes to clans.
RECOMMENDED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci