• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.3.1 BUGTHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Every chest I shift click items in, there ghosts. I have to drag them in.

Nolzac the Pig

Spectator
Reaction score
Sometimes the servers just randomly display the restart message and restart the games, even without the deathmatch having occurred.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Tier 2 chests that are there in some 24 player maps aren't tier 2 in some 48 player maps and vice versa on other maps :/ for instance I can find tier 2 chests on the 48 player map for map 1 and then when i go to the same spot on map one on 24 players it is tier 1. Map 2 24 players have tier 2 chests I go to when I go on same map except 48 on same map they are all tier 1. I have no idea about map 3 because I never get to play it

Reactions: Le0

eclipse1

Spectator
Reaction score
This is going to take a bit of explaining, but:

From time to time, I'll just be carrying on my with usual survival games business, when my player model apparently gets 'stuck'.
Upon getting stuck, my player model is frozen there, when I can still move around freely.
Here comes the confusing part:
I can still attack when moving around, but it will only damage the person standing next to my frozen player model (if I'm pointing in the right direction). It will also shoot an arrow when I'm point regardless, but it will be shot from where my frozen player model is (if I'm shooting it from a different spot).

I find it very annoying when I'm about to win a game and it just randomly happens. Anyone have any ideas on how to solve it?

I apologize if this has already been asked,, but I'm a bit lazy when it comes to reading xP

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The stats are not updating for me i should have 14 wins, around 550 points, a killstreak of 7, and last played should be 8/29/12

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
also i have waited 5 days for my 13th win to update and the stats dont show in game as well

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I won a game, my 5th one (on US), and it hasn't registered on the website, only on the servers. The points from the round didn't add up, either.
It's like I didn't play that round at all, on the website.

[EDIT] I got the points and the win now, I'm just impatient. :\

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
I was playing a match on the eu servers, it turned out we were going to play overgrown arena.
But at the moment when it should've teleported us to overgrown arena, i spawned us all in the lobby.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I won, but never got points... Here's proof. Is this some sort of new glitch? This was on EU4, by the way.
Screen shot 2012-08-30 at 4.29.48 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci