• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.3.1 BUGTHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Bob

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah im having heaps of trouble with chests at the corn. Like when i take items from a chest and im holding them in my hand then like 4 minutes later they disappear. ITS FRICKN ANNOYING. but its probs just lag :eek:

due62

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah im having heaps of trouble with chests at the corn. Like when i take items from a chest and im holding them in my hand then like 4 minutes later they disappear. ITS FRICKN ANNOYING. but its probs just lag :eek:

Yea that happens to me a lot, but i think it has to do with the amount of people entering the chest at the same time and all trying to take the items at the same time.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is a bukkit problem but when I'm a spectator i can push people around just a little and it isn't just player side its server side because i pushed someone into lava (i didn't think that it would work) and their player model when into the lava but then it got tp'd directly back and the player was on fire

fishboy48

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont know if someone posted this already but every once and a while i shoot myself with an arrow. this sucks when you are chasing someone in the water of map 1 or 4.

Andrewk93

Tribute
Reaction score
During game, a player was cloned. Said player could see, and damage his clone. Other players could see both clones as well. When the clone was killed, both the player and his clone were killed. The players clone was immobile, stuck to the pedestal. When dead player typed in chat, his name was green(the color or tributes)but also had the (SPEC) prefix attached.
2012-09-26_19.19.42.png
2012-09-26_19.18.43.png

Reaction score
If I have an internal connection error, i try to connect to an au server or something, and that will typically fix it for me, try that

FancySteak

Survivor
Reaction score
Lobby is bugged, if you walk to "clank's secret" you fall out of the lobby...
happened to me about 10min ago on eu9

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Lobby is bugged, if you walk to "clank's secret" you fall out of the lobby...
happened to me about 10min ago on eu9
This is a multicraft bug that sporadically happens in some lobbies. Random chunks go missing, or chucks get copy and pasted in side of the lobby.

Carter B32

Spectator
Reaction score
Where are the mods at.. Third game in a row I've been killed by a hacker that uses a bronze axe and somehow kills me. Bull.

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
In sg 4 there is a hole nearby corn with redstone and its annoying if you fall in there. Is it meant to be a trap? If no, please fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci