• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.3.1 BUGTHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLINN22

Spectator
Reaction score
One problem that i have is that there was a chest with a stone sword in it and i ran over to a guy that was a little a way and started hitting him with it and i hit him a good 8 times and he didnt die he runs to that same chest i was at and got a stone sword even though i grabbed that stone sword and had it in my hand and then he killed me

MCWizz

Spectator
Reaction score
BUG REPORT : A weird bug occurred when I was on one of the EU Servers. I was about to start a match and I accidentally left with about 4 seconds remaining. When I rejoined I was still allowed to play and Instead of being spawned at the normal posts I was spawned at the middle and as soon as the game started I had free pickings at all the chests. Everyone else saw me in the middle so It wasn't anything wrong on my end! I just thought Id notify you as this is a huge and unfair advantage to Anyone on the servers!

arctic_chill

Spectator
Reaction score
When im at the Dm people run away! and there is no lighting so it ends in a tie please fix this it is so annoying!

and it happens every time i play its ridiculous
so please fix it!@!@

Survivalking

Spectator
Reaction score
I had stone sword and iron pants and food I got from corn and it just disappeared. Then I got killed because I had no sword. help

xXAMACraftXx

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, Im having location glitches like im viewing at a certain location but im really under water. Is it my CPU or is it MCSG?

UnicornHat

Spectator
Reaction score
*Some piston doors are half broken or fully broken (You can't close them after opening them).

*If you sleep in a bed while in the 'lobby' and the game is about to start you get teleported to the bed and start there.

*While in the DM some players seem to have half of theyr body in the ground. That's making it really hard to hit them while fighting in tallgrass.

*You can just run away while in the deathmatch since there is no lightining killing you.

ferganater

Spectator
Reaction score
there a glitch on map one where if you go to the pirates cove before the game starts and the trap releases the lava you start the game on fire and die,

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
unfortunatly piston timing were rewrote in the 1.3.1 update, so about 90% or more complex redstonry in the maps will be broken, and all 4x4 and 3x3 pistons doors will be broken because Variede or the map devs use a Toggle latch involving pistons for all their toggle latchs, and they will be broken in 1.3.1

smashballyoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
On map 1 (could be any map, not sure) I was breaking a leaf next to me on a tree, after it broke and regenerated 4 times the server kicked me for NoCheatPlus.
Is this some kind of bug?

adam8488

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey people and all admins I just want to point out sometimes when I get items out of a chest quickly by shift clicking ie. corn chests. It keeps on saying Nooooope Chuck Tests does not approve of inventory tweeks when I am not using any or it will say We have detected you are clicking to fast. I have seen people on youtube play MCSG and they go round about the same speed as me but nothing happends!?
Hope you guys fix this as soon as possible! Thanks
adam

michael alcorta

Spectator
Reaction score
I was play on US3 with my friend and when the game started every one but him was visible

P.S
IDK how this will help,but we were also on skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci