• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.3.1 BUGTHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavyweponsguy

Spectator
Reaction score
i found when i lag out i think i get a head start but i am sstuck in spawn and i am walking around like im stuck in free cam and my actuall charater is stuck at spawn like i am afk
it is weired i thought i was being hit by a person invsible but insted i am at spawn afk like i am a ghost and that bug problem before server restarts

im annoyed because it lowers my score and once it worked and that time i was killed by fists
so far i am only effected by map one thats it.

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
I started a game on map 3 about 30 min ago, but when we started all the corn chests were empty. Slasher was their and saw it too.

2brostudio

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is what others are having trouble with, but with me twice now my "real" MC character is stuck in place, while me, the actual player is moving freely without trouble. The only problem is that what I do away from my "body" is actually what my body is doing, and since it's stuck, I can't play at all. One time it literally happened the entire game, I had my friend kill me since I couldn't do anything about it. Can someone please explain what/why this is happening or possibly a way to solve this? (And no, I'm not a noob at freecamming, I hate using hacks in the first place. It takes away from the game, so why play the game then?)

Sporangia

Survivor
Reaction score
When we changed to deathmatch on AU 4, a player became invisible and i couldn't hit him

567legodude

Spectator
Reaction score
I notice that when I jump off a building it says that someone killed me, and I lose points. I also notice that if I log in at the right time I still get to play the game but I start at the center.

ChrisWoW

Tribute
Reaction score
Right only noticed this thread now and have experienced a plethora of bugs:
  1. ''Piston bugs'' For some reason, pistons seem not to work fully, for example, in the Redstone House, in the village in Map 2, when I put in the passcode, it opens the first door.. but leaves four blocks in the centre, then doesn't open the second door, this goes aswell for the Congress Library, both of them lag.. another one aswell, is the Pirate's Cove treasure..
  2. ''Food'' bug, occasionally, when I eat food, it won't show up on my food bar, this might be Mojang's fault or it might be server side, another issue pertaining to this food bar is that my food might be let's say 5.. then all of a sudden, it'll freeze, then about 3 or 4 minutes later it'll be down on one or zero, and i'll be losing health rapidly.
  3. ''Corn (Spawn) bugs'' I have seen a numerous amount of these, firstly I notice how sometimes players will spawn on the leaves, although this isn't anything too menacing, on Map 2 it does give one a headstart to the village. Secondly and probably most important (I have personally observed this about four times) If a player joins at the last second for a game sometimes he'll spawn on the corn, and can loot all the chests within, I'm sure this isn't hacking as quite frankly 1.3.1 is new and probably not all of these ''hacking'' mods have been updated, however, it's possible it could be either a bug or a hack, two of the four proclaimed they had no idea whatsoever of how they ended up on the corn.
  4. ''Death bugs'' I haven't died too much since the update (my performance has gotten better) but the first and second time I died, I went into spectate mode when I died and I was there on the ground with the respawn screen looking at a player climbing a wall. Another death bug, that happened to me once, and a friend twice, was upon dying we didn't respawn at the corn, infact we were floating in the void, with the void particles surrounding us, about four seconds later, we lost connection, although the second time it happened to my friend, he didn't lose connection.
  5. ''Spectate bugs'' Probably the most annoying out of all the bugs, this has probably been reported a large amount of times, but Spectators can't fly, their footsteps can be heard, as can they climbing and even occasionally you might even see them, I was the fourth last alive in a game and had a lag spike and I observed four spectators watching me running around me for about 2 seconds.
  6. ''Miscellanous bugs'' These are just small bugs I found, maybe some of them aren't bugs, at peaktime I notice when I open chests and shift click it sometimes tells me ''We've noticed you clicking too fast!'' in big red writing.. Also aswell, once the chat looped and I could see double messages of everything, another bug that I found was that a player was half in the ground and half popping out, and sometimes he'd fall.. which is no biggie, until when I observed it.. he came out.. then he disappeared and started attacking me, he was invisible I believe, not sure if a bug or a hack, but I've heard people complaining of such.
Also one last thing; before the workaround was applied, many people had access to the lobbies and opened the chests, going around killing people, setting things on fire, and maybe (i'm not 100% sure) destroying things, just something I observed when I was being wacked in the middle of Clank's house with a stone sword :'( Thanks for reading these bugs, I hope they can be fixed! :)

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
I Am recieving an error, i cant join any games and its saying - Failed to login: Java-io.IOE, Then theres loads of numbers which arnt readable, im not sure if its just my computer messing up but just thought id post it :D, Thanks

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
1) I think items taken out of a chest by somebody else while you're looking inside it will still appear as if they are still there. I wasn't lagging at that time, nor did Chuck Testa intervene.
2) Ping on Multiplayer screen gives a much slower ping than it was supposed to (e.g 1000+ms, but in-game is quite fast and instant)

PHATREDDEVIL

Spectator
Reaction score
I've, um now got an evil clone...

Apparently i had a glitch where i was, um cloned. and i now have a twin. 1jmw1198, yeah i could break blocks, but only for me, everyone else no. and i ended up dieing by some unknown reason.

well, to see my clone go to us 3
i had that thing happen to me

bisketyclan

Spectator
Reaction score
I got into deathmatch against a team of 2. Both of the spawned underground and it was impossible to hit them. I dont know what happened but i saw their names underground and i started getting hit. I wasnt recording :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci