• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.3.1 BUGTHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airman721

Spectator
Reaction score
Does a message pop up in the chat saying something like "We have detected that you are clicking too quickly!"
This happens to me sometimes if I shift click too fast, I think its there to prevent people from using hacks that just take everything from the chest instantly
When it happens to me, I'll take the item then it will warp back into the chest and the message will popup. If its not this then its probably a bug like you said :p

zahej

Spectator
Reaction score
when i try to join a server it says inteernal server error

zahej

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm having an issue, when I begin to enter one of the servers it doesn't even change to the logging in screen and i'm unable to enter,i simply sit on the server list screen froze for a moment, i am able to play on other servers but your servers simply do not allow me to enter, occasionally I am able to enter, but that is rare.
i have a problem like that when i try to join a server it says internal server error

zedgamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Does a message pop up in the chat saying something like "We have detected that you are clicking too quickly!"
This happens to me sometimes if I shift click too fast, I think its there to prevent people from using hacks that just take everything from the chest instantly
When it happens to me, I'll take the item then it will warp back into the chest and the message will popup. If its not this then its probably a bug like you said :p
no its not I had that and its a whole nother thing It didnt day that, I tryed just slowly clicking and clicking rather than shift clicking

Hazella

Spectator
Reaction score
I ran into some more problems.

1.) I was able to walk around and go places, but my brother told me that I was apparently standing completely still and there was nothing I could do to fix that.

2.) I will get randomly attacked when no one is present (I did not fall, but I was taking damage)

3.) Halfway through a game, I was unable to access any chests, or break any mushrooms

4.) I took one iron from one chest and another iron from another chest, but when I got to the workbench, there was only one iron in my inventory.

5.) My brother took an item from a chest and got two of them instead of one. The second disappeared after a few moments.

6.) During Death Match, half the people are invisible, or halfway under the ground (like sharks, lol)

7.) After Death Match, I was not allowed to reconnect to the server (I did wait for it to reload, but it kept giving me various 'connection refused' messages)

There are other bugs, but I think you are aware of them. Sorry if I restated some you know about. I'm not sure which of these bugs have to do with Bukkit, but I hope they do get straightened out.

Thanks for your time.

wep0n

Spectator
Reaction score
Since the update, some people dont appear to be visible to me during deathmatch. i know that some of them seem to be partially in the ground, but some of them are not visible at all. its just not fun to play like that at all. being last one in death match but being punched from nowhere is horrible. my friend had the same experience.
i do not believe this to be a cheat, because once i appeared invisible for one of my friends aswell. the problem lies in the server/mod/minecraft engine.

please make a note about this aswell, i hope it gets fixed soon.

shadowsfox

Spectator
Reaction score
Practicaly can't play anymore, I can't hit people. But they seem to hit me 4 times in one second.
Most of the time, 2/3 players are invisble to me. When I jump I take damage, get set back and the server
might do that like three to four times in a row. Can't do jumping puzzles, they make me die when I fall of a 4 block
height. I sometimes play, but my entity stays at spawn and gets killed there. One of the most annoying things I might add.

Now I have only one thiing to say to this. If you have a bug thread full of bugs minutes after you updated(I checked)
THAN WHY DO YOU UPDATE FURTHER! 50% of your server stopped working when updated to 1.3.1, let's call it operation duct tape, that'll be a laugh.

I know I shouldn't complain, because I'll get flamed on now, but you guys just ALL OF THE BUNNIES me, and some other people
over bigtime!

Shadow Sparky Fox

ps.: Seriously pissed off, because of losing around 350 points to server lag and 1.3.1 bugs

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
When I try to play, the game starts and I am put in some sort of spectator state where i can only destroy stuff and walk around. Nobody acts like anything was destroyed, so i think they cant see it. I also cant hit anyone or spectate a certain person. I play on the US servers.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Falling damage. I can sometimes take fall damage from jumping down from one block high. And sometimes jumping from 5 blocks or so, I take no dmg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci