• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.6 and MCSG

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
will somone put a link to a video or write down how to downgrade if it comes to that?

D

Drift

Guys, if you install the new launcher, they will be a button that says default.. Then located underneath, you will see New Profile, and Edit Profile. (or account, i'm trying to remember off the top of my head) Click: Edit Profile, then go to the version thing where it will say 1.6.0.1/1.6.1. It will show a list of names. Click the 1.5.2 button, save profile, launch Minecraft, done. 1.5.2 fully loaded.

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
I think that, with time, people will grow accustomed to the Sprint Delay. I've already gotten used to it, and it's honestly not that big of a thing.

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't have the 1.5 launcher anymore :l
When you start up the new launcher you can see, edit profile on the top right corner. Click it then you can see: use version, use latest version. Change that to minecraft 1.5.2 and you'll be good ;)

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
I deleted my 1.5.2... Now I wont be-able to play MCSG for 7 days...
When you start up the new launcher you can see, edit profile on the top right corner. Click it then you can see: use version, use latest version. Change that to minecraft 1.5.2 and you'll be good ;)

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh an extra 7 days of membership, that's very generous. :3
Thanks for the consistency of yourself and your staff/devs in resolving the issues that are prominent atm. :)

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think you should take all the server back to 1.5.2 but with EU and US have half 1.5.2 and half 1.6.1 that way you can still try fix the bugs and people who don't like them can go back to 1.5.2. Its very easy to have 1.6.1 and 1.5.2 in the new launcher all you have to do is, do a tutorial on how.

MrChicken1337

Platinum
Reaction score
I deleted my 1.5.2... Now I wont be-able to play MCSG for 7 days...
You can run 1.5.2 in the new launcher just click new profile and then click on use latest version and then 1.5.2 and play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci