• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.6 and MCSG

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I did the same thing as you did. But nonetheless if you follow the instructions I gave you, you can still play in 1.5.2 without downgrading it. It's a new feature with the 1.6 launcher.
No you can't... I deleted the entire .minecraft folder and and re-downloaded it.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
The sprint bug can be funny at times.

Normally, when the game begins, all the tributes make a vigorous sprint to corn.
Now, its more along the lines of everyone walks and then all of the sudden the mad dash happens. xD

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
The sprint bug can be funny at times.

Normally, when the game begins, all the tributes make a vigorous sprint to corn.
Now, its more along the lines of everyone walks and then all of the sudden the mad dash happens. xD
Lol :p

iiShRk

Platinum
Reaction score
mod snip - quoted entire OP
sorry to bother you, but how do you download MCSG because i've seen videos made by JOEYGRACEFFA and i really want to play this but i dont now how please could you tell. Thanks.

Red_Rose128

Diamond
Reaction score
Reverting back is probably the best option considering the rate at which Optifine is updating and the rate at which my FPS is running. I realize that my computer isn't the problem, neither is the lack of Optifine. 1.6.1 is too buggy atm and I am reluctant to play MCSG in 1.6.1 due to the massive amount of server lag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci