• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.6 and MCSG

Cracker_Sauce

Survivor
Reaction score
Ahhh the only BIG problem is the sprint delay because it is based on your connection :(

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
V1 chests coming back? Or did i just misread it.
When you start up the new launcher you can see, edit profile on the top right corner. Click it then you can see: use version, use latest version. Change that to minecraft 1.5.2 and you'll be good ;)
Thank you Chad, really appreciate it.
When you start up the new launcher you can see, edit profile on the top right corner. Click it then you can see: use version, use latest version. Change that to minecraft 1.5.2 and you'll be good ;)
Triple post :eek:

charlietreeman

Survivor
Reaction score
Please turn back to 1.5.

Oh and Chad I like your Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy pic.;)

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No i deleted Minecraft then downloaded the new one. That's what i always do when a big update happens. So i only have 1.6.1

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
1.6 has been the most buggy release, in my time with Minecraft.
I just got the email for this, and I'd like to congratulate whoever came up with the idea. I don't think I'll be playing on the servers until they fix the right-click bug on Mac, it makes the games almost impossible for me.
Works for me on my Macbook Pro. Do you use a trackpad? I use a mouse so that may be why.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
No i deleted Minecraft then downloaded the new one. That's what i always do when a big update happens. So i only have 1.6.1
It's possible for people to send you their launcher. That happened to me when I had to revert back to 1.5.2 to do a Trial Build

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
I did the same thing as you did. But nonetheless if you follow the instructions I gave you, you can still play in 1.5.2 without downgrading it. It's a new feature with the 1.6 launcher.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci