• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8, MCGamer, and You: A Short Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I know right, but remind of when 1.7 came out... The biggest and most known hack clients needed some weeks to update (around 3), so we would have atleast a week of safe EU servers so new players can try what we tried a year ago... The EU network without any hackers.
Anyway, I pm'd Chad (and also you I'm guessing, unless you have that block thingy) about a revolutionary way to stop aimbot hackers, maybe I should try contacting y'all via the MCGamer e-mail address.
If I remember correctly, I searched for hacked clients for 1.7 on a whim the day after it came out, and Nodus was already updated.
And yes, we already know about your idea; we had thought of it as well and were working on implementing it, however it does need more work before going live.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, I searched for hacked clients for 1.7 on a whim the day after it came out, and Nodus was already updated.
And yes, we already know about your idea; we had thought of it as well and were working on implementing it, however it does need more work before going live.
Okay fine, I'm really happy you're using my idea? Will I have any credits? xD, but not that I care, helping the community is something I like and I do my best as of doing it.

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
I really want the 1.8 spectator feature implemented so that I can see what a player is seeing - so cool for recording videos...AMAZING!!!!!
And hopefully the update comes out tomorrow!

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay fine, I'm really happy you're using my idea? Will I have any credits? xD, but not that I care, helping the community is something I like and I do my best as of doing it.
"YOUR" idea.. am i wrong or someone alse said at least 4 times to PM Chad about that? :(

PikaaCraft

Spectator
Reaction score
I think MCSG should not support the version 1.7, all hacks are for those versions, force upgrade to 1.8 would be good to avoid hackers...

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I think MCSG should not support the version 1.7, all hacks are for those versions, force upgrade to 1.8 would be good to avoid hackers...
Fun fact: I checked this morning, and there is indeed one major hacked client already available for 1.8.
Your point is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci