• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.8, MCGamer, and You: A Short Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
holy Good i like the spectator mode time to catch me some hackers

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Fun fact: I checked this morning, and there is indeed one major hacked client already available for 1.8.
Your point is invalid.
wizardhax says nope not a single one check its not for beta 1.8 XD

AND
fns dosent work in the patch it just disapears #BLAMEDEVSSOMUCH

WazzapYT

Spectator
Reaction score
It's awesome but....hackers still on bussines :| Make only 1.8 and no more hackers :)

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
This first person spectator mode will probably make it easier to catch hackers. That's going to be great!

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Devin: Once upon a time...
Whoops! Wrong script. Let me find the right one... ah, here we go!
Once upon a time, there was a land called Craftia. It was a beautiful country with rolling green hills, bountiful mines, and some interesting geographic geometry. The land was home to millions of people, people much like you or I. Each of them held tremendous power to craft their world, and each individual used their talents to become artisans, hunters, and builders. The cities they made had grown into bustling towns that dotted the countryside, creating a tapestry of communities and cultures across Craftia's infinite borders. Life was good, just as it had been since the last Cataclysm.

But little did the inhabitants of Craftia know of what was to come. The next Cataclysm was upon them, and so was an era of great change.
Ava: I'm disappointed that you promised us a short story, yet delivered none. I guess I'll have to write one for you.

Eathuis

Survivor
Reaction score
Ava: I'm disappointed that you promised us a short story, yet delivered none. I guess I'll have to write one for you.
And you shall put the likes of Hans Christian Andersen and Shakespeare to shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci