• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.9 Has Ruined Minecraft PvP

What Minecraft Version Do You Prefer For PvP

• Total voters

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes this thread has been said before and has been mentioned but these videos I'm going to show you, shows how *BEEEEEP* up minecraft is since the 1.9 update!

1.9 Things That Have Been Added That Ruin PvP:

1. Potion Effects Added To Arrows (All Potions)
2. Shields
3. Critical Hits (Jitter Clicking = Extinct) (You will see in the video 2nd)
4. 2 Hands
5. Wings

Things that have been removed:
1. Block Hitting/Team Symbol
2. Jitter Clicking/Fast Clicking/Auto Clicking (Good and Bad)

-SNIP-

These videos aren't mine they are MadMaker7's and I don't claim any ownership of them! I am not using them for advertising any server or anything else that's not MCSG Related.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
1) Potion Arrows = Glowstone Arrows = Easy for mods to see people hacking through walls/in buildings rather than just name tags :)
2) Shields will be fun to use tbh, you can have a rod out or a shield out, it just makes more types of PVP.
3) Critical hits, You can still get them, its just a changed Mechanic
4) 2 Hands, well things have to move on at some point? Or people rather live in the Stone age still? :p
5) Wings I don't think would be implemented (tbh I don't see what it has to do with PVP)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Literally two aspects are being removed from pop and your saying it's ruined? K.

Let's all remember the fact that with plugins all this fancy coding, we can remove many of the changes made in natural minecraft if people are that upset about it. Therefore many pvp servers deemed to "die" because of this update will still live on. I just don't see the logic in jumping to conclusions when literally everything is fine.

The media has been removed from the thread as it is a form of advertising.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
here is the thing... 1.9 is coming weather we like it or not. Also mincemeat really wasn't a game designed for PvP, but the coding possibilities made it one. So instead of whining about it, i think we should all just accept that 1.9 will be what it is with an open mind and not worry about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci