• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.9 Updates?

Do you want the 1.9 Update?

• Total voters

XxOhishixX

Spectator
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the 1.9 Updates? I think we should keep 1.8, I personality, I dislike all the updates. Especially the double slot thing and the new arrows. The MCGamer should let the players pick and listen to us for once. The players should do a vote if we should keep 1.8 or not). (At the very top) 1.9 can make some players QUIT MCSG. I might quit too. MCSG is good how it is right now. So please, leave MCGamer the way it is right now.
Thankyou.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Every server will have to update to 1.9 eventually. Otherwise it will become outdated. It isn't a matter of listening to the community, but more of being up to date with the latest version available to Minecraft.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
MCSG is most certainly not "good how it is right now"...

I think it would be interesting to have to adapt to the new features in 1.9. Maybe MCSG will actually take skill to be good at once again when this update comes out, something it hasn't since 1.7 was released. The reason you're saying you'll be quitting is because you simply don't want to learn the new strategies that will come with the update. (Again, because now MCSG takes no skill and no one wants to have any strategy in PvP anyways). However, I think it would be best for the server to try and move on from the dumps it's been in for a while now.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I think more people will support 1.9 than those who supported 1.8... As said, it's a matter of being outdated, not "doing what the community wants."

Reactions: Lis

NutBerger

Platinum
Reaction score
MCGAMER, in my opinion, was better before V3.
We asked for a new leaderboards, and we got a server update :L

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly all the new changes offers a new way to play MCSG, and gives this generation of players the opportunity to make a name for themselves like Huahwi and Mathias did with the FNS and rod respectively. I hear there are shields as well as weapons that could be hold in both hands...? Correct me if I'm wrong but that could give new fighting styles and spice up the whole game!!!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LOL anything's better that 1.8, PvP feels terrible

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the 1.9 Updates? I think we should keep 1.8, I personality, I dislike all the updates. Especially the double slot thing and the new arrows. The MCGamer should let the players pick and listen to us for once. The players should do a vote if we should keep 1.8 or not). (At the very top) 1.9 can make some players QUIT MCSG. I might quit too. MCSG is good how it is right now. So please, leave MCGamer the way it is right now.
Thankyou.
No one knows the 1.9 update well enough to judge it.

Banterologist_

Experienced
Reaction score
Thankyou.
1.9 is imminent, there is nothing we can do to stop it

XxOhishixX

Spectator
Reaction score
Hmm... Thanks for your thoughts... Well, atleast no shield please :(

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
Every server will have to update to 1.9 eventually. Otherwise it will become outdated. It isn't a matter of listening to the community, but more of being up to date with the latest version available to Minecraft.
I think more people will support 1.9 than those who supported 1.8... As said, it's a matter of being outdated, not "doing what the community wants."
IN WHAT WAY is being 'up to date' more important than listening to what the community- your entire playerbase- has to say??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci