• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.9 Updates?

Do you want the 1.9 Update?

• Total voters

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
IN WHAT WAY is being 'up to date' more important than listening to what the community- your entire playerbase- has to say??
It's not about that. Being out-of-date will limit us in almost everything... All that aside, looks like more people want 1.9 than those against it.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
The MCGamer should let the players pick and listen to us for once
Firstly, MCGamer does "listen to us". There is a place on the forums where you can suggest your idea's to the developers! Look! : http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/feature-suggestions.5/

Honestly, here on MCGamer you are in good hands, I promise :). But lets be realistic. We can't just "leave MCGamer how it is", because if we do that then other server's such as Badlion will grow and update, whilst we are left in the previous generation.

We need to face these updates and welcome them to our community, because soon enough MCGamer will be 1.9.

~Vanth

XxOhishixX

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, the MCSG can leave out those new items right? Hope they do

A

Axel | PlazaGames

As many people already said, It is not a matter of "listening to the community" It is because we have to update the server to 1.9 otherwise it is going to be outdated. But I like the 1.8 update More than the 1.9 as far as I know how it looks like.

- Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci