• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi. this message is to staff and chad and others ;)

Pls do not update MCGamer to 1.9, I will cry... It will effect pvp.

Last edited:

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
I personally think MCSG shouldn't upgrade to 1.9. And I have a few reasons as to why. First off it has a huge impact to the pvp aspect of Minecraft. The rod is shrunken more than it is on 1.8 making it more harder to use it. The new arrows won't really work out because people will just bowspam with them getting others low with poison and flame arrows. Duel wielding has been requested for a quiet a while. Now that mojang has added it to minecraft, it's not as cool as it sounds. It looks weird having another item in your hand. I think this update will cause half of mcsg (Including me) to leave. The last time mcsg updated to 1.8 it was complete chaos as many people left to badlion and mcsg was being hated. The last thing I would like to state is that this update will ruin a lot of clans and make them disband. A bunch of members who are well known in the clan community have been quiting recently and more people continue to say mcsg is dead. I don't believe that statement but if mcsg does update to 1.9 then mcsg is dead. Keep in mind these are my personals thoughts. No flame please. Thanks!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
What you can do is make the server as 1.7/1.8/1.9 compatible?
I feel like that will be impossible because one of the big things about 1.9 is dual wielding. That's impossible in other versions. The cool new arrows won't work either as they're not in prior versions of MC. Other than that, I don't know if pvp changes much, making 1.9 irrelevant. Either they stick to what they have now (What the community wants) or they implement all the cool 1.9 stuff (What I want).

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
You are still not providing any information on why they shouldn't update to 1.9...
Unless they remove those arrows: Heal arrows and stuff, because it will effect the pvp, or however you say it. Otherwise, im ok with it.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Given the current state of PvP (it's been bad ever since 1.7, and 1.8 didn't exactly help), I think that 1.9 will be a good thing for PvP. Maybe it will re-add a little bit of the skill that was taken out by the sprint button.

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
Just saying, things have to change. Whether people like it or not. People will leave the community, new people will come in. When 1.9 comes out, I do not want to be playing a version of Minecraft that has come out 1-2 years ago. Really, people will get used to change. It will take a while, but it is the only way this server will develop and move forward.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci