• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10$ MCSG Voucher Code GiveAway!

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: aaX
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?: He needs it c:

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TheOfficialAG
Why do you want to win? I want to win because I haven't got any donor ranks and my stats are bad

custard99

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: 1stToDie
Why do you want to win? I want to win because I have no rank and my stats are bad!

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: UsernameTaqen (My Alt)
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?: Bcos my alt ran out of donor and I need it to play w/ my donor friends. Oh wait, I dont have any friends. ;-;

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, most of you won't know me since I don't use the forums that much (I use it only for reporting abuse) , but today when i logged on to the forum I found that I have got a 'gift' for helping to keep the network clean for rule breakers. Since i have good stats and I don't need donor i thought to myself lets do a GIVEAWAY to people who actually need the stat reset tokens or the donator rank.

Requirements:

- Post your IGN (CaSe SeNsItIvE)

Template:

1. IGN:
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?

THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY 7-th OF AUGUST!
So are you announcing the giveaway winner today?

Sizi

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN: Sizi
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?: I need them because i need to reset my stats because i have had this account for a year and have gone through the many stages of skill. My stats are really bad cause i played MCSG when i was bad too.

Flor

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: ItsBaro
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset? I was hoping maybe I could get credits so I could get a pet and actually have a friend

Last edited:

Istolepancakes

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN: RealReshiram
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits? I'd love gold donor because i can't donate for myself, to donate for myself i'd need a US credit card and i live in Jamaica so... also it would be sick to be immune from being kicked when donors join games :p

Last_Of_Miner

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: iRuneachteam (That is my friend's IGN, the account I'd like the donor to be on)
2. Why do you want the Gold Donor/Stat Reset/Credits?: Although I do not own my donor I gave my friend the above named donor. And his birthday is approaching. If I win, I'll take her Gold Donor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci