• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

10 Months as Staff & a Face Reveal?!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Oh congratulations Pirate, keep up the great work! I hope you will be here for many, many more months! :thumbsup: (y)

PS. You are cute omg :love:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats _Pyrrhic! I'm so surprised you did a face reveal :eek: And I'm so sorry for what you have gone through. Glad to see you depression is going away, but I hope your psychosis get's better as time progresses... best of luck! :)

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Yess Pyrrhic! I love you so much so happy to be on the staff team with you and hopefully for many more months <3

Btw sooooo pretty I absolutely adore you! :love::X3: :3 <33

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Miss Purric. You are truly an amazing person. I remember when you were first hired, I did not think much of you other than a fellow mod, I didn't really know you at all. I heard that you were just a nice, chill mod, so I was like, okay that's cool. But luckily, somehow, we began to talk more, and you became someone I simply adore! We talked more, you became my Miss Purric, and I became your mister hunty. I am so happy you are on the staff team. You may not think of it much, but you are one of the best staff members to be around and to have around. You are like a breathe of fresh air for the staff. There are people on the staff team, who are very serious, and sometimes don't take the time to get to know one another and focus on more things than just the job. You have an irreplaceable personality, and you are someone who is so kind, caring and sweet. I am so happy that you're here with me and the other staff members, you give us a lot of joy, and I hope we give you even more than you give us. Thank you for being you, thank you for being amazing. Even if you doubt yourself and what you do for the network, you honestly do so much. There are so many mods, and Sr. Mods, who have come and gone, and they are not memorable, but you are someone who I could never forget, your personality and your heart is one I can never compare to anyone else, and one that I will remember forever. I love you Miss Purric! It does not matter what affects, you can have psychosis, you can be depressed, but this is stuff we can get through, and we can make it through, but the one thing that you need to always remember is that people love you, and always will. You give us so much happiness and make our lives so joyful, that's what we want for you too, to be happy. When you need someone to talk to, you have always had me, and will continue to have me. I know bits and pieces of your story already, but I am really happy you were able to share your story. This is a big part of coming to terms with the things in your life. I am so extremely proud of you for being brave enough to do this. You are a symbol of beauty and true kindness. You embody how a person should be, selfless, kind, and most importantly, and amazing and irreplaceable friend. Thank you for everything you have done for me and the community Purric. We will always love you <3

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Beautiful, talented girl, inside and out. You're so brave for sharing your struggles, your story is a sad one but also will show people you can overcome whatever crap life throws at you and rise above it. Congrats on being mod for 10 months and best wishes for a happy future. xoxo :*

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow... You're story sure is something else. I've observed that you have a more private attitude toward certain aspects of your life- but those things tend not to be things that need to be shared anyway which is why I've always respected those boundaries and hoped others have done the same.

The best thing that can help overcome our innermost problems is to not be scared to talk about them, because people are always accepting on the inside no matter how they may portray their reactions :)

I can't say that I relate to your specific situation however I do know this- one's mindset toward an event is the most important thing. No amount of therapy, medication, or professional "fixing" can mend one's life than oneself. I have managed to personally improve the way I live my life and the way I interact with the others around me just by being confident, keeping a positive mindset, and knowing myself which I hope you do the same if you ever feel like there is no hope, or if you think you may be getting conditionally worse.

You're an incredible friend, and I'll talk to you like, probably tomorrow lol

<3

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh hi

jk

well it is very brave of you to release a story like that, especially on the internet. it takes a certain kind of person to be able to have the strength to do that. i applaud you as well as everyone else who has commented.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci