• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1v1 arena

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
This 1v1 arena idea is similar to badlion's where players can 1v1 others and duel friends. This is for practicing pvp for new players and for players who wants to improve on there pvp. Battlegrounds is too crowded and people who wants to 1v1 always gets cleaned up.1v1 will be a great addition to mcgamer. Badlion has, I guess a lower skilled level of pvpers (no offense) and for people who wants to challenge higher leveled pvpers can go to mcgamer's 1v1 arena. Unlike badlion I don't think mcgamer should have stats or rating on the 1v1 arena, because this should mainly be a practice arena to improve pvp r to warm up

Kits:Iron(iron sword),chain(stone sword),leather (wooden sword): all with 2 charge of FnS and a rod, bow with 8 arrows one gapple and some food. And perhaps with a UHC kits and other. Hope mcgamer will add this feature.

Able to do /duel or a command that allows you to challenge a specific players

Last edited:

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thing is that MCSG doesn't need it. There are already a lot of 1v1 servers and I think Badlion is the best for MCSG at the moment. Pretty much every MCSG player plays on Badlion to 1v1. Badlion also has a decent anti-cheat which actually bans hackers.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
The thing is that MCSG doesn't need it. There are already a lot of 1v1 servers and I think Badlion is the best for MCSG at the moment. Pretty much every MCSG player plays on Badlion to 1v1. Badlion also has a decent anti-cheat which actually bans hackers.
Yes you're right about the anti-cheat part, however you're wrong about the skill level, most of the badlion pvpers are badlion players when I play on badlion I can easily win and on mcgmer it's way harder to compete with all the good pvpers. I think if mcgamers adds a 1v1 arena there will be 2 popular different 1v1 servers mcgamer, being the more competitive and badlion, a server for intermediate players. Beginners can practice pvp on mineplex :) xD then once they get better they can go up to badlion pvp. Then when they are pros and more competitive they can finally compete on the mcgamer network. But if the devs,admins, and chad don't have time to create this, it's fine, but I think is a good idea

Noobs/Steves/Alex (Straight line hits) -> Mineplex (Slow strafes) -> Badlion (strafe/blockhitting combo) -> Mcgamer (Katniss,rod rod rod, wombo, combos/strafes)

Evolution :)

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I see your point, and I hope they implement it. The only setback here would be the existing 1vs1 servers like BadLion, they eliminate any other server in that particular gamemode and I'm pretty sure everyone would agree with me. For MCGamer to implement 1vs1, it'll have to be stable not like BadLion hence the name LagLion comes from. Other than that I think it'll be pretty good overall.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes you're right about the anti-cheat part, however you're wrong about the skill level, most of the badlion pvpers are badlion players when I play on badlion I can easily win and on mcgmer it's way harder to compete with all the good pvpers. I think if mcgamers adds a 1v1 arena there will be 2 popular different 1v1 servers mcgamer, being the more competitive and badlion, a server for intermediate players. Beginners can practice pvp on mineplex :) xD then once they get better they can go up to badlion pvp. Then when they are pros and more competitive they can finally compete on the mcgamer network. But if the devs,admins, and chad don't have time to create this, it's fine, but I think is a good idea

Noobs/Steves/Alex (Straight line hits) -> Mineplex (Slow strafes) -> Badlion (strafe/blockhitting combo) -> Mcgamer (Katniss,rod rod rod, wombo, combos/strafes)

I don't agree with you, as I said before, a lot of MCSG players play Badlion and a lot of "noobs" play MCSG aswell. There are a lot of great players from MCSG playing Badlion and some of them are quite high on the Badlion leaderboards, some examples: Gaxriexz, Peryglus, jdegoederen, jonnysurvives, Extract, Narwhal and many others. If they will actually add a 1v1 gamemode to MCSG, I think it won't be as popular as Badlion.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
I see your point, and I hope they implement it. The only setback here would be the existing 1vs1 servers like BadLion, they eliminate any other server in that particular gamemode and I'm pretty sure everyone would agree with me. For MCGamer to implement 1vs1, it'll have to be stable not like BadLion hence the name LagLion comes from. Other than that I think it'll be pretty good overall.
Yes, I agree with would lower the amount of people pvping on badlion, but I think badlion and mcgamer should be able to collaberate and work something out hopefully

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't agree with you, as I said before, a lot of MCSG players play Badlion and a lot of "noobs" play MCSG aswell. There are a lot of great players from MCSG playing Badlion and some of them are quite high on the Badlion leaderboards, some examples: Gaxriexz, Peryglus, jdegoederen, jonnysurvives, Extract, Narwhal and many others. If they will actually add a 1v1 gamemode to MCSG, I think it won't be as popular as Badlion.
Well, taking us back in time to where quarter quells was born, it didn't turn out so well and it resulted as a removal of that gamemode becuase it was very similar to sg and was underplayed, so we should still try to convince mcgamer to implement this to see how it goes, if it fails they could always remove this, but seeing how mcgamer and badlion players and both the same skill level I doubt this gamemode would be underplayed

Forget about the evolution thing I said before. xD

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score

mcsg is practically a joke lmao

no one is good on mcsg, with the exception of a few people.

mcsg- run, try to mlg fns!11!1 and rodspam

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
Gaxriexz LOL.

He brings a bow and rod into gapple/kohi fights, and runs out people's buffs.

Trash lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci