• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1v1 arena

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
mcsg is practically a joke lmao

no one is good on mcsg, with the exception of a few people.

mcsg- run, try to mlg fns!11!1 and rodspam
There are a lot of noobs on mcsg mainly because when people search up hunger games the first thing to pop up is mcsg so noobs will most likely play on these servers, but when they realize they are nubs they might switch to another server and come back to mcsg But there are a lot of skillful players that can take on teams and youtubers

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
There are a lot of noobs on mcsg mainly because when people search up hunger games the first thing to pop up is mcsg so noobs will most likely play on these servers, but when they realize they are nubs they might switch to another server and come back to mcsg
no, I'm talking about badlion.

everyone there in mcsg (especially the higher elo's) are generally pretty bad, and rely on secondaries to win

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
no, I'm talking about badlion.

everyone there in mcsg (especially the higher elo's) are generally pretty bad, and rely on secondaries to win
exactly, because they play smart only extremely aggressive and careless people go straight charge at someone with a sword, secondaries are the part of pvp too

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
exactly, because they play smart only extremely aggressive and careless people go straight charge at someone with a sword, secondaries are the part of pvp too
LOL.

You have't been here long enough to understand, but defensive =/= good.

In late 2013/early 2014, EVERYONE was aggressive, and knew how to actually pvp.

NOW, thanks to fuckheads like BiboyQG (he's a nice guy), everyone plays defensive and can't pvp for Good.

edit: There is also a reason that mcsg and uhc are the only pvp types with secondaries lmfao

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
I thought that arena in the lobby was for PvP practice before the game starts anyway though. I'm pretty sure that's what they're planning with the fishing rods and wood swords but I'm not sure how the devs are going to make it work out. They're going to have to establish boundaries between the PvP area and the rest of the lobby and I'm sure that would take some time to work out. But I am looking forward to seeing what surprises Chad and the developers have in store for us :)

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
LOL.

You have't been here long enough to understand, but defensive =/= good.

In late 2013/early 2014, EVERYONE was aggressive, and knew how to actually pvp.

NOW, thanks to fuckheads like BiboyQG (he's a nice guy), everyone plays defensive and can't pvp for Good.

edit: There is also a reason that mcsg and uhc are the only pvp types with secondaries lmfao
defensive players rely on secondaries thats why secondaries on important which is why we should have a 1v1 arena to practice using them xD

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
defensive players rely on secondaries thats why secondaries on important which is why we should have a 1v1 arena to practice using them xD
smh defensive players aren't good tho

secondaries are used by aggressive players too, just not obnoxiously

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
I thought that arena in the lobby was for PvP practice before the game starts anyway though. I'm pretty sure that's what they're planning with the fishing rods and wood swords but I'm not sure how the devs are going to make it work out. They're going to have to establish boundaries between the PvP area and the rest of the lobby and I'm sure that would take some time to work out. But I am looking forward to seeing what surprises Chad and the developers have in store for us :)
yeah

K

KiDD

Personally, I wouldn't like 1v1s here. I think FFA is enough, plenty of 1v1s there anyway.

FFA allows for better practice, is more fun, and overall is better. Yeah sure, Battlegrounds may not be ideal for 1v1s, but that's just more fun in my opinion. There's really no need for 1v1s.

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't like 1v1s here. I think FFA is enough, plenty of 1v1s there anyway.

FFA allows for better practice, is more fun, and overall is better. Yeah sure, Battlegrounds may not be ideal for 1v1s, but that's just more fun in my opinion. There's really no need for 1v1s.
I agree, I definitely prefer FFA fights to 1v1s but there's no denying that both of them have their benefits. In 1v1s you learn more about your strengths and weaknesses when focusing on a single opponent and in FFA you learn how to concentrate on more than one thing at a time, which is extremely helpful for PvP in general.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci