• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1v1 arena

K

KiDD

I agree, I definitely prefer FFA fights to 1v1s but there's no denying that both of them have their benefits. In 1v1s you learn more about your strengths and weaknesses when focusing on a single opponent and in FFA you learn how to concentrate on more than one thing at a time, which is extremely helpful for PvP in general.
Most of the time, FFA allows for multiple fights between two players. Also, you're learning about all of your opponents play styles while doing so. As they say, the more the better (most cases).

ArcenimTF

Tribute
Reaction score
Most of the time, FFA allows for multiple fights between two players. Also, you're learning about all of your opponents play styles while doing so. As they say, the more the better (most cases).
Yes, in most cases. There are the exceptions of course. (cough cough hackers)

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
if mcsg adds 1v1's they should add kohi and gapple 1v1's too so that you can see good pvp'ers =)

as long as it's not the buggy mess that was battlegrounds, or the broken mess that was hungry games

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
mcsg doesnt need this type of minigame
most of the people do this on badlion / spainpvp and many other server specialized for 1v1s
nobody will really quit those servers if mcsg would make such a minigame
so it would be a waste of time pretty much
at least my opinion :_)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci