• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 Platinum Donor Giveaway

NerdyPandaCx

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): NerdyPandaCx
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I would like platinum donor because it's really fun to fly in the lobby, and joining full games.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I like to play minecraft, and the only reason why I still do is internet friends. I really enjoy watching youtube videos too! I like mcsg a lot.

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): hyperainbow
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I am not really wealthy and I live in South America and dollars are actually quite expensive. I would play everyday and try to win even harder because with that donor I will not get kicked.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: My name is Lauren, I like cookies and Flower power UHC. I love MCSG and enjoy playing it with my friends and winning games c: I live in South America and I get 200+ ping and it sucks c:

-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): NerdyPandaCx
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I would like platinum donor because it's really fun to fly in the lobby, and joining full games.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I like to play minecraft, and the only reason why I still do is internet friends. I really enjoy watching youtube videos too! I like mcsg a lot.
lmao you only wrote a sentence. GUYS ITS ON HOLD, CAN YOU GUYS NOT SEE MY GOD

Qoku

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Thunder_Strikez
Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I deserve to win the platinum donor more than anybody else due to the fact that I can't afford it and would like to join games to enjoy the fun and games on MCG. I also would like to use it for youtube because I get kicked out of games a lot and it would be highly helpful.

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Thunder_Strikez
Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I deserve to win the platinum donor more than anybody else due to the fact that I can't afford it and would like to join games to enjoy the fun and games on MCG. I also would like to use it for youtube because I get kicked out of games a lot and it would be highly helpful.
It's on hold how many ppl r stupid

MrNizerMC

Survivor
Reaction score
-IGN: MrNizerMC
-Why do You deserve this rank: The reason I deserve this rank is because I am not the richest person in the world and I don't have all the money in the world to spend on a awesome rank and so why I deserve the rank is because I've been playing since MCSG US first came out and I actually got recommended by a friend called FluorescentBlaze and so I would love to have a rank that would be permanent cause Ive only bought one rank and that was iron and my friend bought it for me for $2 and that was a great day for me and the month went by so quickly it went away on New Years and so I am here to try to win a Platinum rank so i could have the joy of having a rank for once that is permanent and to make videos for people who enjoy it and so I don't get targeted cause a lot of people dislike me and so I would love to just disguise and just get away from the those people who dislike me and so I can enjoy the game and record for people.
-3 Sentences about yourself: Hi I am Luke and I am 13, I have a girlfriend and its probably surprising to some of you but I sing and I have this natural talent of singing and one day I applied for the Voice Kids and I got in but my parents didn't read the email in time and so we didn't get to go too Sydney that was one of the greatest moments of my life and if you don't believe me skype me: theawsomenizer and I will show you the evidence.

Thank for making this, this made me very excited, good luck everyone!!!

FabledMage

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): FabledMage
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I would enjoy platinum donor as I have been playing Mcsg for over two years (first acc with crap stats) and have never experienced being able to join full games and not getting kicked. Having /d would always be helpful as people wont judge me as a bad player (generally disguised players are considered better). I am also in a clan so the extra votes would really help in clan battles.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about yourself, to get to know you: I'm thirteen and live in Sydney. Previously though I have lived in New Zealand and Cambodia, where my family did volunteering work for a legal organisation (finding lawyers for people that couldn't afford them). I have been to 15 countries, however don't think that makes me rich as most of our money is spent on experiences like traveling.

Sorry if this is too long I'm on the mobile version so it's hard to tell. Good luck :)

Azuraii

Platinum
Reaction score
PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND NEED TO READ THE THREAD CAREFULLY MY GOD
It's on hold how many ppl r stupid
lmao you only wrote a sentence. GUYS ITS ON HOLD, CAN YOU GUYS NOT SEE MY GOD
Can u not read kid... Applications are closed for now, some ppl r so stupid in this community
Look, sorry but can you please just stop? Sure, some people don't take the time to read it properly but really this isn't called for. Maybe if you just told someone polity that the thread is on hold then I'd accept that.But what you're doing is just rude and hurtful. Please just stop :c

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): zoplik90
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I have been in the community playing for over 2 years and in that time have had 2 months of donor ($2 iron donor sales for the win). I feel like all the plat abilities such as /d are cool and can come in handy. Also, I can join full matches which is great.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I like to play video games, I still find enjoyment in MCSG, and I really want this donor!

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): zoplik90
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I have been in the community playing for over 2 years and in that time have had 2 months of donor ($2 iron donor sales for the win). I feel like all the plat abilities such as /d are cool and can come in handy. Also, I can join full matches which is great.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I like to play video games, I still find enjoyment in MCSG, and I really want this donor!
no can u read?

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
2opfgt stop u r being not op

apps r close/hold now

enjoy day

if u play csgo hmu

Aezorr

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Aezorr
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I deserve to win platinum donor because I have been playing MCSG for awhile now, but I never had donor on this account. With this donor, I will be playing more actively. It will benefit me because it will be easier for me to get into games. Since I am in a clan, I can get into scrims and clan battles more quicker, and more conveniently.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: 1. I have been playing MCSG for 3 years
2. I have been in a lot of Top Tier MCSG clans like Forgotten.
3. MCSG is my main hobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci