• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 Platinum Donor Giveaway

Alleged

Experienced
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Aezorr
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I deserve to win platinum donor because I have been playing MCSG for awhile now, but I never had donor on this account. With this donor, I will be playing more actively. It will benefit me because it will be easier for me to get into games. Since I am in a clan, I can get into scrims and clan battles more quicker, and more conveniently.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: 1. I have been playing MCSG for 3 years
2. I have been in a lot of Top Tier MCSG clans like Forgotten.
3. MCSG is my main hobby.
did u just skip what we said?
Apps are closed and on hold have a nice day

Flexster_

Survivor
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): MegaMiniBaller (a good friend)
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): All right so my friend MegaMiniBaller is addicted to YT and posting videos on MCGamer. However if you see in his videos, he always gets targeted, and random teamed on. You could view his channel by searching 'MegaMiniBaller' I can't buy him platinum donor myself due to the fact that i'm not rich at all. I did buy him iron donor when it was on sale during Christmas/Thanksgiving. I don't see Eric (MegaMiniBaller) quitting anytime soon. MegaMIniBaller is currently going through some stress/problems IRl and this would be a great present when he comes back mid January. He loves youtube and the MCSG community. It would be an honor for you Giveaways to enter MegaMiniBaller into the raffle. Thanks <3
If needed:
My skype - HuzuniAndNodus
His skype - megaminiballer
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: About me. mhm I am currently in 11th grade in Cali, I was born in Chicago and moved here when I was 4. I got introduced to MCSG by my good friend BozoGutter. My name is David. I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years started on this account called akshinator417. I like eating, playing tennis, and watching movies. Some of my favorite movies are.
~ A million ways to die in the west
~ 40 year old Virgin
~ 21, 22 Jump Street
~ Hangover I, II, III
~ Let's Be Cops
~ Mall Cops
~ Dawn of the planet of the Apes / Rise of the planet of the Apes
~ The convict
~ The giver
~ The interview
~ Horrible Bosses I, II
~ Daddy Day Care
~ Blended
~ Night at the museum
~ Penguins of the Madagascar
~ Neighbors
~ Ted
~ The interview
~ ..and a whole lot more

I also love watching T.V. Some of my favorite shows are..
~ Big Bang Theory
~ We're the Millers
~ Fairly Odd Parents
~ Family Guy
~ Simpsons
~ Orange is the new black
~ ESPN

yea so this is a lot of about me. Giveaways should be proud bcuz i never t0ld anyone this. also feel kind of insecure. LOL yea thanks

是啊,所以感謝您閱讀我一段,我希望你在抽獎活動進入了他。這將是一種榮譽。好吧保持性感

bigrsniperz

Career
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): MegaMiniBaller (a good friend)
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): All right so my friend MegaMiniBaller is addicted to YT and posting videos on MCGamer. However if you see in his videos, he always gets targeted, and random teamed on. You could view his channel by searching 'MegaMiniBaller' I can't buy him platinum donor myself due to the fact that i'm not rich at all. I did buy him iron donor when it was on sale during Christmas/Thanksgiving. I don't see Eric (MegaMiniBaller) quitting anytime soon. MegaMIniBaller is currently going through some stress/problems IRl and this would be a great present when he comes back mid January. He loves youtube and the MCSG community. It would be an honor for you Giveaways to enter MegaMiniBaller into the raffle. Thanks <3
If needed:
My skype - HuzuniAndNodus
His skype - megaminiballer
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: About me. mhm I am currently in 11th grade in Cali, I was born in Chicago and moved here when I was 4. I got introduced to MCSG by my good friend BozoGutter. My name is David. I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years started on this account called akshinator417. I like eating, playing tennis, and watching movies. Some of my favorite movies are.
~ A million ways to die in the west
~ 40 year old Virgin
~ 21, 22 Jump Street
~ Hangover I, II, III
~ Let's Be Cops
~ Mall Cops
~ Dawn of the planet of the Apes / Rise of the planet of the Apes
~ The convict
~ The giver
~ The interview
~ Horrible Bosses I, II
~ Daddy Day Care
~ Blended
~ Night at the museum
~ Penguins of the Madagascar
~ Neighbors
~ Ted
~ The interview
~ ..and a whole lot more

I also love watching T.V. Some of my favorite shows are..
~ Big Bang Theory
~ We're the Millers
~ Fairly Odd Parents
~ Family Guy
~ Simpsons
~ Orange is the new black
~ ESPN

yea so this is a lot of about me. Giveaways should be proud bcuz i never t0ld anyone this. also feel kind of insecure. LOL yea thanks

是啊,所以感謝您閱讀我一段,我希望你在抽獎活動進入了他。這將是一種榮譽。好吧保持性感
apps are closed and pending, if you looked carefully. Have a good day

iRekPeople

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): iRekPeople
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences):
I'd love it, I'll be amazed and I'll give you credit to show the nice person who got it.
My parents can save up money and get me a better PC!
I can finally play with streamers and famous people because I'm friends with some and I want them to get to know me.
People can notice me that I'm a platinum donor and I'll say I got this from a giveaway! You'll be like my MCG Friend.

-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you:

My name is iRekPeople, you can call me Steven ( I'll get a new account ).
I have 2 separate skypes, one is personal and one is like just for Minecraft.
I live in London, UK!
My Wi-Fi sucks badly so I have bad internet but EU Ping - 15 - 60 .
Mi name is Jeff :p
My Birthday is the 28.06.01 so I'm in the 7th Grade/Year 8.
In Britain, Year 8 is for ages 12/13 and when it's June, I might apply for mod.

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): iRekPeople
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences):
I'd love it, I'll be amazed and I'll give you credit to show the nice person who got it.
My parents can save up money and get me a better PC!
I can finally play with streamers and famous people because I'm friends with some and I want them to get to know me.
People can notice me that I'm a platinum donor and I'll say I got this from a giveaway! You'll be like my MCG Friend.

-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you:

My name is iRekPeople, you can call me Steven ( I'll get a new account ).
I have 2 separate skypes, one is personal and one is like just for Minecraft.
I live in London, UK!
My Wi-Fi sucks badly so I have bad internet but EU Ping - 15 - 60 .
Mi name is Jeff :p
My Birthday is the 28.06.01 so I'm in the 7th Grade/Year 8.
In Britain, Year 8 is for ages 12/13 and when it's June, I might apply for mod.
Knock knock, applications are closed; cya

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: CraftyCrafter03
Why do you deserve winning platuim donor more than anybody, what will you do with the donor? And how will it benefit you?: I Plan to keep playing MINECRAFT for a long time. And winning platuim donor will help me get better at pvp, love the community, and stay loyal to mcsg.
Write 3+ Sentences so I can get to know you better: I love animals. I look forward to being a vetararian when I get a little older. I love mcsg and the community. I love to cook for people. Especially pastries.

I hope you choose me because it would be much appreciated! I will jump around the room if you choose me!

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: CraftyCrafter03
Why do you deserve winning platuim donor more than anybody, what will you do with the donor? And how will it benefit you?: I Plan to keep playing MINECRAFT for a long time. And winning platuim donor will help me get better at pvp, love the community, and stay loyal to mcsg.
Write 3+ Sentences or facts about yourself, to get to know you: I love animals. I look forward to being a vetararian when I get a little older. I love mcsg and the community. I love to cook for people. Especially pastries.

I hope you choose me because it would be much appreciated! I will jump around the room if you choose me!

Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): iNeedANightLight
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): Well, I always get kicked from games. It is very annoying that when my friends want to join games that are full and I can't. Also, I am into clans and stuff so it will not just benefit me but the whole clan I'm in. I used to have donor on my old account but I do not anymore.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I have been playing MCSG for around 2 years. I am not a robot. And.... um.... Im a penguin

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): EvermoreHD
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): Well I guess I believe that I deserve the donor because I've been playing on these servers for over 2 years now. I have accumulated around 1,500 wins on this account during that time. I will use the donor to join full lobbies, particularly in scrims/battles. This will greatly benefit me, as sometimes in scrims/battles, the server will be full and then the battle will be delayed until we find a new server.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I am 14 years old with my birthday in a few days (January 10). I live on Long Island in New York. I do quite well in school, holding an above 100 GPA (At my school, GPAs are calculated out of 100, rather than 4).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci