• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

395 days later....

Lis

Career
Reaction score
;-; noo

It's sad to see you go. You're one of the people in the community that I looked up to. You were a great staff member and you really cared about the community. I wish you the best of luck.

J

Jojo

Omg! I'm literally shocked now! :(
You were one of the ultra old Mods and you leaving is a big loss for the staff them!
Thank you for all the work and effort you put into this community! You did an amazing job here! :)
I wish you the best for your future and I really hope to see you around! <3

N

Nikola

Welp, I saw it coming. Nevertheless, you're great Scott. I enjoyed talking to you when we used to talk. Good luck with anything that you're gonna do in the near future!

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Scott ;-; You had a good run dude. I am pretty sure all the mods look up to you for consistency. I hope that you can figure stuff out, and then come back. I would enjoy working along-side you once again.

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
You by far were one of the greats Scott. From computer troubles to boy troubles you were always by my side. You had my back and I had yours. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have asked the guy I liked to the dance and I probably wouldn't have had the guts to even talk to him. And thanks to you, we're good friends now. You're such a great person Scott and you deserve all the best in life.

xoxo gossip girl

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Man, one of the few long-lasting US mods has bitten the dust :(

Scott, you are literally one of the most dedicated and helpful people I know. Almost every community event I can think of is either run or assisted by you and that's a feat not many can accomplish. Your presence here will be missed, now I'll need to find someone else to help me start back up the US Cleansweeps.

I myself have been rather busy irl, so I can understand completely why you decided to do this for the better of yourself. Hopefully you may return to the team, seeya around!

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Scott...I just want to let you know that you were an inspiration for me and for all the community members, you was a great staff member and I only don't know how you didn't got Sr.moderator rank.
Anyway, Scott, good luck with everything.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Scott </3
You were an amazing moderator and incredibly hardworking, and it's a shame we never got to see you with a Sr. Moderator rank on your name. I'm really going to miss seeing you in the staff team. Good luck in your job and future endeavours <333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci