• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

395 days later....

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
The feels. Shame on us for not giving you the appreciation you deserved. MCGamer really took you for granted. <3

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't say this about many mods on this server, but you were one of the few staff members I actually respected in this community. You always did your job well and I'm happy that you're moving onto better things.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad to see such a valuable and hardworking Moderator leave. Good luck with your future endeavours!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I still remember when you were talking about applying on the creative server. Thanks for all of your help and good luck with your job!

J

District 13
Reaction score
;-;
I'll miss you and all your hard work toward this server, but hopefully we can still talk for some build sessions :)

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
I'm still very confused how you didn't get Sr.Moderator. You were one of the most active mods on the forums. I'm glad to have seen you grow into the individual you are now. I wish you the best of luck for your future. I look forward to your return.. :p

Remember you are always welcomed to come back! We would love to have you apart of MCGamer again.

K

KiDD

That's some serious devotion. It's crazy thinking about it, I can't help having the feeling that old, old timers will never leave. You were a great staff member dude, peace. Your future awaits :)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Aww Scott, before I got Mod, you were one of the main staff members who I looked up to, and I still do to this day due to your insane dedication to MCGamer. Best of luck in achieving your life goals, cya dude. :)

#TheLastScott

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci