• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

74th Hunger Games Arena

Would you want this map to be on the Survival Games?

• Total voters
L

Lululioness

I've got it: Have a little village built buy District 7 and 8 tributes that we don't know about (in the books) because little is said about them xD

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I've got it: Have a little village built buy District 7 and 8 tributes that we don't know about (in the books) because little is said about them xD
Actually, that's a really good thought. I could make landmarks for all of the districts. Not specifically just 7 and 8 because the Careers/Peeta kill the girl from district 8, and the boy from district 8 plus both from 7 die in the bloodbath. But anyway, thanks so much for the good idea!! I'll put a sign in the D8 landmark mentioning it's your idea :D

L

Lululioness

Wow, thanks!! But honestly, I still think two breezes would be cool.
Heh :3 Freeze is beautifurr but annoying because I drown almost every game.

Actually, that's a really good thought. I could make landmarks for all of the districts. Not specifically just 7 and 8 because the Careers/Peeta kill the girl from district 8, and the boy from district 8 plus both from 7 die in the bloodbath. But anyway, thanks so much for the good idea!! I'll put a sign in the D8 landmark mentioning it's your idea :D
I'd be happy to help you build them :3

Benkeeper

Diamond
Reaction score
AMAZING! ADD IT! Its just like the real thing in the books and flim!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci