• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[80% Complete] Deception Valley - By Team Xonia

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Not the actuall vid my bad
Elite, for one, please do not double-post, it is against the rules. Two, we did build off of that Keralis did, but we put his credits in the buildings on signs placed in places that are hard to miss. Please don't judge us like that just because we took a little bit of inspiration, ok?

xXfury_cheeseXx

Spectator
Reaction score
Vert excited to finally get it completed :D! Don't worry guys the map will be absolutly fantastico!

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Hey, this is one of the community maps that I really, really like! It looks great guys! Although the theme isn't extraordinarily original, the story is okay, and it looks great even without shaders. I'll try to download it later, but my vote would've been a definite yes!

TheGiantTiger14

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, this is one of the community maps that I really, really like! It looks great guys! Although the theme isn't extraordinarily original, the story is okay, and it looks great even without shaders. I'll try to download it later, but my vote would've been a definite yes!
Tanks for the feed back.

Edit: This 17" hotel mac is really slow, the quote didnt load :/ there isnt a link for download yet, expect one soon!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not a part of the builders again!
Here's my opinion: Since you were added on last minute, it's not really right to credit you in the map if there isn't really anything that you did. As for the Chao Ming Dynasty proposal, you should probably be added there. Spice, let me know if we should add him to the credits of this map as well.

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Is there anyway to get in the team of building I love building and I would say that I'm quite good. If you can please reply with an answer. By the way it looks great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci