• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[80% Complete] Deception Valley - By Team Xonia

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, when I first saw this map ages ago I felt pretty meh about it, thought it was nothing special.. but I think it has really picked up and looks great, I look forward to this map being finished and hopefully playing it on the servers! I hope you do test games so I can test the gameplay x

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It looks amazing. Hope this gets picked!

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
The map looks great! But the one thing I worry about and you should too is that the lag it may cause. Many of these big maps with cities e.g Futuristic City, Icarus etc are hated by players that have slow PC's and/or internet because the cities cause excessive lag. I like the look of the map and the story surrounding it and everything...but me and probably many other having a slow PC may not be able to play the map.

You guys should try to do something to make it as less laggy as possible. Like under spawn don't put any block or just put water so that it is easier to render for people with slow computers. Even people with fast PC's will lag. Gotta have all these things into consideration :) . But don't mind me its just a suggestion

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
The map looks great! But the one thing I worry about and you should too is that the lag it may cause. Many of these big maps with cities e.g Futuristic City, Icarus etc are hated by players that have slow PC's and/or internet because the cities cause excessive lag. I like the look of the map and the story surrounding it and everything...but me and probably many other having a slow PC may not be able to play the map.

You guys should try to do something to make it as less laggy as possible. Like under spawn don't put any block or just put water so that it is easier to render for people with slow computers. Even people with fast PC's will lag. Gotta have all these things into consideration :) . But don't mind me its just a suggestion
Ah yes, this map isnt actually very big, its only 205 across while TSG3 is about 250 I think. and about the water idea, We actually were going to do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci