• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

_zeX99_ Is a bad looser. And bit of a Feminine Hygene Product...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
If you've even said one thing that could remotely count as a rant, it is. What might not count in your book, may count in other's. Dude, even making a thread on somebody else ranting is a rant. Cause, one, this post will make no accomplishment since it isn't in reporting abuse and will not get him banned (and if you're going to reply to this saying you made one, this is even worse since this thread serves absolutely no purpose), and two, you're going on about how somebody in particular is cocky and is a Feminine Hygene Product. If that isn't ranting, IDK what is.

I'm not trying to be rude, or hating on you. You seem pretty cool, but this thread has no purpose and won't accomplish anything. Especially if the guy in the pictures doesn't really deserve a ban, since everybody in MCSG does it.

I'm not going to turn this into a flame war, all of my points have been said. So, if you reply to this I won't reply back.

#BlockingADerail
It's not meant to acomplish anything, he was acting cocky and rude to others (not me) and i felt that he needed to get a little bit down to earth. no purpose other than that.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not meant to acomplish anything, he was acting cocky and rude to others (not me) and i felt that he needed to get a little bit down to earth. no purpose other than that.
Then what was the point of posting it on the forums?

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you look like a Feminine Hygene Product for trying to humiliate him in front of the whole MCSG community. Stop being an asshole and get over yourself :(
Humiliate? Me a Feminine Hygene Product? This guy was saying to people to basically go bunnies themself because they had no chance to win because he was so good, and when he looses he can't take it and makes excuses. And it's not humiliating him, he said all these things publicly, humiliating him would be leaking some bad stuff he said 1 to 1 with someone.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
If he had actually said something abusive, you could have put it in report abuse, but this is just pointless. Anyone knows that the community is crawling with bad losers and overall jerks. Your posting screenshots of a specific person doing it on the forums is really not appropriate in my opinion nor will it accomplish anything.
I'm not trying to acomplish anything than exposing him a little bit and getting him down to earth, why are you talking about a ban? i never said anything about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci