• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A message to the cocky people out there...

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys. Firstly, I'd just like to prefice this by apologizing for any rage or rant I may do in this thread, if it gets annoying. c:

To the cocky people out there: please, just stop. Saying 'gg rekt Ez mlg quickscoped' after killing someone in a fight really just isn't necessary... Think about it before you press that enter button; does this really give me a good reputation? Does this make me seem 'cool' or 'pro' in any way, shape or form? Because if you press that enter button with those messages too many times, it will get back to you, and YOU'LL know what it feels like. Treat others how YOU desire to be treated: with respect. If you feel as if you need to say something after beating someone in a fight, say something like 'good fight (ign) that was close' or something encouraging.

I know this is probably sounding like a rant, which again I apologize for, but I know for a fact that myself, and many other people have wanted to leave the community for the same reason: over-competitiveness. This is especially common in AU (not saying AU is a bad community, just really competitive...).

Furthermore, the people that get involved in arguments or flame wars just to take one side, I can't even explain...
If you're not already involved in an argument or a flame war, don't try to get involved or start one. (Ok, I'm starting to rage now, aren't I?)

Geting back to my main point: please, just stop...
Personally, I feel I do not want to play AU anymore; it just isn't fun.
(More rage incoming)
Just today, I just got random teamed on by 2 people in deathmatch; who were both more stacked than me. I ask one of them why they're teaming, they say 'I'm using a trackpad, it's hard to play lol'. Everyone would understand that this would it make it harder to play; including myself. But I ask the other person, and they simply say 'lol kid ur so mad. xD'... This is what I mean... Exactly this... I've also heard from some of my friends that this particular person does this a loy, and says gg rekt after 3vs1'ing another person. I'm tempted to name this person, but I won't, everyone should have their privacy. Then later, I went to talk to this person in the Hub, and they kept on saying: 'lol i recorded the game, and r u mad? xD' this again... Then to make it even worse, this person tells me that they will upload it, and in the video they said: 'Comment if they day: #umadredmarz'...

Anyway, /rage over,

Again, I apologize if you feel you wasted time reading this post; I just wanted to get this off of my chest. Thank very much for reading.
(No I'm not quitting, just going to play on US instead. I'll only go on AU for clan wars. ;))
Edit: The AU Struggle is real. :c

Edit 2: (I forgot to add this in, oops...) Of course, I'm no saying anyone is perfect. I know some people like myself who may want to get back at someone for saying the same thing towards them, but these situations will be the only time I say 'gg rekt' or anything lik that. My point here is: there are people, like myself, who will say these things from time to time, but will only say these things to someone that's done it to them.

Last edited:

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel our pain ;-; It's insanely hard to win on AU these days because of the community sometimes being abusive. I've tried winning a game for a while now and ended up go to Mineplex and play there with a couple of my friends. We saw numerous hackers, more than MCGamer, but we didn't mind because everyone wasn't being so competitive.

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
Yeah you're right. The AU community is changing and becoming more 'over-competitive' as you said. I don't why know the AU community is being so abusive but it's been happening very frequently which really bugs me. :-;
'I cri everi tem'

Last edited:

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
This game is the Hunger Games better known as 'The Survival Games'. The aim of the game is to win, yes I do understand it is annoying when people do try hard, but think about this; our community wouldn't be the same if we didn't have this competitive nature we wouldn't have things like clans etc.

So like I said it is annoying to get killed by a competitive player, but without people like that we wouldn't have the same community that we have today.

Reaction score
I have been in the AU community for over a year now and I have seen a competitive nature rise up, I have seen people like you in games and you are fair and don't trash talk or team, you have a fair 1v1.
This game is the Hunger Games better known as 'The Survival Games'. The aim of the game is to win, yes I do understand it is annoying when people do try hard, but think about this; our community wouldn't be the same if we didn't have this competitive nature we wouldn't have things like clans etc.

So like I said it is annoying to get killed by a competitive player, but without people like that we wouldn't have the same community that we have today.
No.
It's not called being competitive it's called being a bad sportsperson or a bad gentlemen, I am a Try-Hard I don't trash talk, RedMarsBarz_ is competitive and he is one of the most respectful players I have seen. Yes if we had no competitive/ nature clan members wouldn't get ddsoed, Because people get dossed people leave the game/community.
Competive people are Diffrent than bad sportsmen, they are not men just people that can't stand losing a block game lol.

Reaction score

It's not about being competitive, it's about the bm. Everybody just trash-talks and harasses for a simple question or even for no reason. Actually, competitive is pretty okay. Competitive is the thing that made MCSG "famous"

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Ok... the community is competitive. That is a good thing. There is no such thing as over-competitive but their is such things as abusers and losers.

Reaction score
The competetiveness is shown just as a joke, and a sign of accomplishment. The competition is an amazing thing and without it MCSG wouldn't be fun. Let's be honest. The best PVP'ers and hungergames players are on MCSG.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It does interest me towards why people choose to say such sort of things to other people, especially when given a quick, and very easy choice not to do so.
But if they have the audacity to continue abusing you, or even mention your name about it either, and including threatening to post an over-exaggerated, and foolish video over it, then you have by all means the right to report them, and hopefully get them to learn their lesson.

I have had similar experiences like this before, and it was pretty awful, and due to it being a different community when the situation with me occurred, regardless of reporting them, the staff members in that other community simply stated "Just ignore them.",
but people have no right at any means to abuse other innocent people over some small video game.

But it does get quite obnoxious of some people to literally cross the line and go as far to literally targeting them everywhere, it can happen in various occasions. But I just wish some people take consideration and responsibility on what they do sometimes, because it can get far beyond control if nothing is done.
I do hope things will be better for you in the US servers. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci