• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A message to the cocky people out there...

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I do understand where you are coming from Red, the AU community in MCGamer is very toxic, I must admit. You cannot blame the Moderators though- we try our hardest to keep everyone happy and safe! We also need to rely on the users of MCGamer to report users too. ^-^

MCGamer mainly revolves around SG and PvP. This is a competitive server, people will compete against each other. It's the game. I get it if you want to have fun, but you also have to consider that other users may not be here for 'fun'. They may be here to play seriously and get higher on the leaderboards. I think what it comes down to is to be considerate of how people want to play and if you want to have fun, so be it. You don't need the whole server to have fun at the same time.

I also must admit that AU is one of the most competitive communities within ours. I can see you may be leaving to play US. I like your thinking. I would be playing there if I didn't get bad ping to it. lol Smashify_ :') #ThrowBack

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
There are definately different ways of competitiveness, I'm an extremely competitive player. But I still say good game or good fight, wether I lose or not. A skilled player beat me in a fight? Well good for them! They obviously outplayed me, then I move on to another game.

Not gonna lie, I used to be a jerk and trash talk. So yeah, I'm not completely innocent here xD

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
You use semi-colons where they don't make sense, and you dont use them where they should be used....

But other than that (Pet peeve), some very good points and I agree with you strongly!

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I do understand where you are coming from Red, the AU community in MCGamer is very toxic, I must admit. You cannot blame the Moderators though- we try our hardest to keep everyone happy and safe! We also need to rely on the users of MCGamer to report users too. ^-^

MCGamer mainly revolves around SG and PvP. This is a competitive server, people will compete against each other. It's the game. I get it if you want to have fun, but you also have to consider that other users may not be here for 'fun'. They may be here to play seriously and get higher on the leaderboards. I think what it comes down to is to be considerate of how people want to play and if you want to have fun, so be it. You don't need the whole server to have fun at the same time.

I also must admit that AU is one of the most competitive communities within ours. I can see you may be leaving to play US. I like your thinking. I would be playing there if I didn't get bad ping to it. lol Smashify_ :') #ThrowBack
I'm not blaming the mods at all, the mods are all awesome in this whole community. Just wanted to get this rage off of my chest. :p

Last edited:

Smashify_

Survivor
Reaction score

Hahah Fancy you proved to me ping does not matter you played on the US server and won a sg getting like 8 kills too lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci