• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A message to the cocky people out there...

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I know the feels man, 75% of the time when I make it to dm, people will make an impromptue team, it's the most frustrating thing. This is why I think we need solo only servers.

Salared

Survivor
Reaction score
Why is it that people feel the need to piss off everyone they beat in this game? I'm sure everyone who doesn't would love to know why, Salared
Not everyone, just people like you who give funny reactions.

You took the time out of your life to write a big thread when it's obvious that it will attract trolls making short posts like "gg".

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
If you're cocky, back it up. I can always back up my cockiness but the reason why I'm cocky in the first place, it's a game. You're supposed to be competive. I wouldn't say being cocky is the way to go about being competive but it's by far the most common one. I'm cocky because why not? Lol

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I've had to do a little editing and changing around on the thread. As a general comment: Please watch what you are saying and don't tag people solely for the purpose of telling them you think they are arrogant and annoying. It could start flame. Carry on. :p

GESM25

Diamond
Reaction score
I know your pain, I hate playing MCSG because of this. This happens daily to me, and I play on US.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
The cocky players are why I can't stand the in-game community. There are too many teamers, (which used to not be a bad thing until everyone became good) too many targeters and a lot of rude players that say 'gg10', 'ez' and 'rekt'. This is why I don't play much anymore.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
It's really a problem happening all over mcsg, not really just the AU. I can't lose a game without someone saying something like that. It has really gotten to the point where I hate playing so much that I would rather do my homework and study than getting upset at all the poor sports and players like this.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
It's really a problem happening all over mcsg, not really just the AU. I can't lose a game without someone saying something like that. It has really gotten to the point where I hate playing so much that I would rather do my homework and study than getting upset at all the poor sports and players like this.
Yeah I know it's not just AU, just there's quite a lot on AU, and a significant amount more than other regions because of how small the AU community is. It makes me cri evr time.

TorrentialMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I once killed a two team in deathmatch that was more stacked than I was, and when the game was over, they went through the trouble of calling me a 'nub' and to 'go get a life', for winning a game fairly. They followed me into the next lobby, and when they killed me, they called me out once again saying things like 'rekt' and 'ez'. Of course I know that players on MCSG are competitive and will try to win, but commenting ignorant and immature things like these has kind of gotten old.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like I've mentioned here and there a few times now, this is a [toxic]byproduct of the competitive nature of MCSG, combined with 'trash talk' becoming increasingly common in pretty much every other competitive game (not limited to just Minecraft gametypes).

How do we rectify the problem? There is no easy fix for this, sorry to say. The best you can do as an individual is to not let such things get to you, as this pretty much nullifies the whole point of saying things like 'ez, rekt, gg' which is to instigate conflict or incite a feeling of enragement in the victim.

I used a lot of big words there didn't I

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci