• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A note about Fortune Island and Wyvern's Wake

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG really likes to do stuff without allowing the people to have much of a say. At least let us vote on it. Shame they got rid of two fun maps instead of fixing them.

Radiax

Diamond
Reaction score
How unFORTUNate that it got removed. The map is at least half-decent and is good for running ;P

And I'll remember Wyvern's Wake in it's WAKE of removal. It's a good map too but I don't get why people hate it.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How unFORTUNate that it got removed. The map is at least half-decent and is good for running ;P

And I'll remember Wyvern's Wake in it's WAKE of removal. It's a good map too but I don't get why people hate it.
Naise one!

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I truly believe it was a mistake removing both Fortune Island and Wyvern's Wake.
Fortune Island was a mistake but the owner of Wyvern's Wake wanted it to be out as well there were to many OP items, now i like Wyvern's, even more than fortune but the OP items were to damn high

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fortune Island was a mistake but the owner of Wyvern's Wake wanted it to be out as well there were to many OP items, now i like Wyvern's, even more than fortune but the OP items were to damn high
Oh ok, didn't know about that one.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A lot of people said it was the chest route, but surely if that was the reason, why would Holiday Resort still be up? I can't remember who it was but someone got so many tier 2's xD Hope Fortune Island stays x3

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
A lot of people said it was the chest route, but surely if that was the reason, why would Holiday Resort still be up? I can't remember who it was but someone got so many tier 2's xD Hope Fortune Island stays x3
But the thing is if you look at the forum thread that announced it it says it's because it's "Underplayed"

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
DoUEvenShift and some friends found literally all (There's a set number, like 35 or something) on Holiday Resort, and made a video about it. He also did Valleyside University, with some help from his clan (and me, his clan coleader :3) However the video for that was never completed.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
DoUEvenShift and some friends found literally all (There's a set number, like 35 or something) on Holiday Resort, and made a video about it. He also did Valleyside University, with some help from his clan (and me, his clan coleader :3) However the video for that was never completed.
More like, clan cowleader.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That was the guy i meant xD I couldn't remember his name x3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci