• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A note about Fortune Island and Wyvern's Wake

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
juanhbk1 by some chance, does an admin not like you? That's why moonlight lake was removed, moonlight lake 2 was denied, and snowkrill island was declined. Because Chad dislikes GuyK. Also, fortune and wyvern's are by third and forth favorites after icarus and valleyside.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
juanhbk1 by some chance, does an admin not like you? That's why moonlight lake was removed, moonlight lake 2 was denied, and snowkrill island was declined. Because Chad dislikes GuyK. Also, fortune and wyvern's are by third and forth favorites after icarus and valleyside.
Moonlight lake 1 was removed because it was a pretty bad map (in my opinion).. The terraforming was bad, random buildings and an unfair corn. While moonlight lake 2 is improved, it still isn't a good enough map(once again, in my opinion), the corn is still unfair, the custom trees are very odd, there's still a bunch of random structures. While snowkrill island has pretty good terraforming on some spots, others are pretty oversmoothed or looks weird. Snowkrill Island also seems to have some of the previous problems (random stuff) as seen here

Some buildings also lack a lot of detail and depth, while others are weirdly detailed (once again, my opinion)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Didn't cyorde help you with it some too? juanhbk1

Yes but most "good" players take that route so its not really something to take away from the map.

I can't believe it's gone... i love this map and it'll be sad to see it go <3

#JuanForV.I.P
Also, it's still on the servers from what I know because it seems as if they haven't gotten around to removing the maps from CA or US. I played it yesterday :p

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Didn't cyorde help you with it some too? juanhbk1

Also, it's still on the servers from what I know because it seems as if they haven't gotten around to removing the maps from CA or US. I played it yesterday :p
No idea with cyorde, but since it was on the Team Elite server for quite a while some Team Elite members must have helped..
I recall maxlupus (Vaangel) helping, but juanhbk1 did the majority of the map

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
No idea with cyorde, but since it was on the Team Elite server for quite a while some Team Elite members must have helped..
I recall maxlupus (Vaangel) helping, but juanhbk1 did the majority of the map
Only a few Team Elite members helped, the ones I am certain helped are me and Kemce.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Wyvern's Wake is a GREAT map, but personally I feel Fortune Island is a little boring :/

Anselmo

Spectator
Reaction score
juanhbk1,are you spanish???If yes contact me.My skype is Canete16.If you want to build another map,I could help you.
P.D:I <3 your map :D best map in mcsg!

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Well the AS Servers still have moonlight lake and freeze island

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci