• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A thread dedicated to the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Krackan has already started one unfortunately and because I'm a considerate and caring person I will not continue it, for yours, the people replying to the thread and for krackan's sake.
Infact James D was the one who started

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
With the AU mods, I rarely see them in-game, and I know who mods are so changing colors doesn't fool me xP

But they are always on teamspeak, answering questions and giving help if you need it.

I'm just assuming they're all invisible ..?

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
With the AU mods, I rarely see them in-game, and I know who mods are so changing colors doesn't fool me xP

But they are always on teamspeak, answering questions if you need them.

I'm just assuming they're all invisible ..?
Although this is a definitely a possibility, (them going invisible) I doubt that this is the case and with the AU mods on teamspeak, I cant even join a channel to talk with them without getting kicked. Talk about connecting with the community
Infact James D was the one who started
James did have a good point though, and I support him fully. It can't be denied and those being ignorant to it, especially staff, are doing themselves and the community an injustice.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Although this is a definitely a possibility, (them going invisible) I doubt that this is the case and with the AU mods on teamspeak, I cant even join a channel to talk with them without getting kicked. Talk about connecting with the community
Wrong, again on so many levels. You speak that of which you simply do not know. If you were to simply poke a mod about a hacker, they will respond. We also frequently go into games and spectate them in a way that no one can see us. Stop making accusations and assumptions when you have NO idea what you're talking about.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Closing this because certain people have turned it into a flame war. If you want to have a heated discussion, do it privately. This was a perfectly nice thread, you don't have to go and ruin things by arguing every single point. If you want to argue with someone, do it privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci