• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A victim's tale of bullying

Do you see bullying happen in schools? If so, on what scale, and how closely affected are you?

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
wait you beat people up????
This might come as a surprise to most who know me online, but IRL I'm actually a very violent person. I've been getting into scuffles since grade 3, and I have a history of pain and hurt stretching several years.
I have a personal pain tolerance that is extremely high - In grade 8, I got cut with a knife in school and didn't notice until I saw blood on the floor. Because I noticed it so late, I still have no idea who cut me.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This might come as a surprise to most who know me online, but IRL I'm actually a very violent person. I've been getting into scuffles since grade 3, and I have a history of pain and hurt stretching several years.
I have a personal pain tolerance that is extremely high - In grade 8, I got cut with a knife in school and didn't notice until I saw blood on the floor. Because I noticed it so late, I still have no idea who cut me.
Oh my goodness, that... That sounds awful, my pain tolerance is so sensitive, I could start feeling as if I'm dying if I see a small scrape on my toe, heck, I fear as if I could have some sort of fear of blood as well. But overall, I feel glad that you seem to be ok to this day, really, I am. :)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I can relate to the pain tolerance too. :p

Very inspirational story, I wish I could type how I feel at the moment, but I can't think properly right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci