• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A victim's tale of bullying

Do you see bullying happen in schools? If so, on what scale, and how closely affected are you?

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
So, I walked out of a world affairs and religion-discussion club called First Priority... and found that four kids were trying to jack my bike...

E

Ephiza

So, I walked out of a world affairs and religion-discussion club called First Priority... and found that four kids were trying to jack my bike...
Lol. You know that's illegal right? If you have any evidence, report them.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Lol. You know that's illegal right? If you have any evidence, report them.
It was the last bike in the school bike rack, so as soon as they saw me walking towards it they backed off to the other side of the fence. :/ And by the time I had my iPod out (it's like four years old. sooo slow.) and ready to take a picture, they were far enough away that they could pass it off.

E

Ephiza

It was the last bike in the school bike rack, so as soon as they saw me walking towards it they backed off to the other side of the fence. :/ And by the time I had my iPod out (it's like four years old. sooo slow.) and ready to take a picture, they were far enough away that they could pass it off.
xD

Animae

Survivor
Reaction score
You could just move to my school. I'd protect ya ;)

HippoDoesMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Come to Canada. We have ncie people.

In all seriousness though, it pisses me off so much when people just go around hurting people for such small reasons or for pretty much none at all. The bias shown by eaven teachers is not only annoying but disgusting as they should show good judgement, whether they like the student or not. Bullying is bullying. No matter how nice some may look, they could always be hiding a much, much uglier personality underneath.

-More to come as the thread updates-
Well that is not all true, Sure Canada has some better people then the USA, but that doesn't mean there is no bullying. In a perfect world no one will be bullied. The united states has more bullying because people don't really believe in treating others fairly, or don't care about others besides them selves or their friends, Bullying happens every where even Canada being the safe country it is today unfortunately.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Not sure if you did, but last year in health we watched a movie how this depressed girl tried to kill herself over cyber bullying -.- What does she do? She keeps going onto the SAME FREAKING WEBSITE. I almost wanted her to die, but that is a terrible thing.
I've seen that movie. We watched it at youth group and I thought it was like super cheesy and everyone was crying.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Well that is not all true, Sure Canada has some better people then the USA, but that doesn't mean there is no bullying. In a perfect world no one will be bullied. The united states has more bullying because people don't really believe in treating others fairly, or don't care about others besides them selves or their friends, Bullying happens every where even Canada being the safe country it is today unfortunately.
It's a joke, I'm basing it off the stereotype of Canadians being all nice and apologizing for pretty much everything (though that last part is actually kind of true).
Of course there aren't any countries without bullying (with the exception of some like Vatican City, that kind of thing), and Canada is definitely not an exception to that. I am completely aware of the fact that Canada has bullying and general harassment in schools.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
NGL my schools pretty sick, except for a couple kids but the other 130 of us get along well

Reaction score
Well i don't get bullied cause i am the strongest in the grade but when i wasn't i used to get bullied for my skin color

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci